Reviews for Subject: Edward Cullen, aka The Womanizer
R-luvs-butterflies chapter 3 . 10/24/2008
ooh... i can smell/taste - whatever sense - the drama! awesome story! luv it
margaritama chapter 3 . 10/24/2008
wow - she is so smart...setting him up is perfect. as for what she gets paid, I assume her clients are well-off and probably charges fee, expenses, etc.
edwardandbellabelong2gether chapter 3 . 10/24/2008
Great chapter! This story is AWESOME!
ThisIsForKeeps chapter 3 . 10/24/2008
this is really good, i like where its headed :D

Cindylee99 chapter 3 . 10/24/2008
ecaniaga chapter 3 . 10/24/2008
Gah! I love your story so much, all the tension built in this chapter was fabulous :)

I'm also really looking forward to finding out about Jacob and what role he will play.

Updates are just wonderful ;)

PuddingInGreatPain chapter 3 . 10/24/2008
ah wow this is so cool i loved mikes part in it
Jennmc75 chapter 3 . 10/24/2008
Good job with the club scene. I had a feeling Mike was in on everything. It wouldn't have been smart to dance with just anyone considering the game she is playing with Edward. She is obviously very good at her job. I can't wait to find out all the details of why she does it.
shopaholic92 chapter 3 . 10/24/2008
wow great chapter, that was totally smart of bella to use mike, tyler and jessica. lol i cant w8 for jacob to enter the story, thats gona cause a lot of trouble

update soon
JessMess chapter 3 . 10/24/2008
Fantastic chapter!

I loved how it played out and I look forward too more of this awesome story.

Best of luck.

bobbyC chapter 3 . 10/24/2008
Oh very good! Nice club scene. Update soon, i'm loving it.
barbiedoll123 chapter 3 . 10/24/2008
well we found out that bella has some tricks up her sleeve and edward isnt going to know what hit him , unless bella falls hard for him too
Sarkule chapter 3 . 10/24/2008
awesome chapter :D i can't wait for some lemons :D and i like how bella got them all together :D update soon! *hug*
shopaholic92 chapter 2 . 10/23/2008
omg this chapter was hilarious!poor edward being teased like that lol,update soon ]
shopaholic92 chapter 1 . 10/23/2008
great chapter, this story has potential! keep up the great work
9,477 | « Prev Page 1 .. 613 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 .. Last Next »