Reviews for Subject: Edward Cullen, aka The Womanizer
pippapear chapter 3 . 10/24/2008
Good chapter!

Thanks.

Something tells me Bella is feeling more than she realises for Mr CUllen though... The electrical current on contact?

I dread to think how Jacob is going to help her!Much fun ahead!

Cheers.
Vi0lentSerenity chapter 3 . 10/24/2008
Phew. When i saw jacob's name i was worried about a twisted love story...and i simply hate jacob too much to stand that. Thank goodness for Nessie

Awesome new chapter

After reading this one and hearing her have no problem saying she's "well off" had me wondering how much she gets paid...your author's note just reminded me...or if you dont just to give away how much edward is for, how much have her past business agreements gone for...

As for why she does it, i just assumed it would come out in time...
TwiDi chapter 3 . 10/24/2008
WHOOA! Easy on the guy! the poor thing sounded like he was gonna cry! Girl... this is brutal! lol Me like!

I can't wait to see her drop the "J" bomb on him lol it already sounds amazing... but please don't prolong the suffering he's already head over heels for her!

LOVE THIS!

Cheers!
jazymin chapter 3 . 10/24/2008
hahaha i love it so far. i hope she develops feelings for him, like he did her.
my1alias chapter 3 . 10/24/2008
Ohoho! You are brilliant! I am completely loving where this is going, and I'm so glad I get to be along for the ride! Woo! Bella kicks ass! I like that she's bringing in previous clients to help her out. It's awesome. :D
u2ugly2nv chapter 3 . 10/24/2008
I was so hoping that edward would walk back into the club to see them all together so he could piece it all together.
MissRe chapter 3 . 10/24/2008
I think the story is awesome. Very creative. Can't wait to see what happens next. :) Great work.
WeasleyWeakness chapter 3 . 10/24/2008
Poor Eddie! He's breaking! I can't to see what happens!
kuntrygal chapter 3 . 10/24/2008
Another great chapter! Cant wait to read more!
mjuyhnbgtrfv chapter 3 . 10/24/2008
Omg! I absolutely loved this chapter!

I can't wait to read the rest!

Pleaseplease update as soon as you can!
TwilightFan104 chapter 3 . 10/24/2008
Wow that chapter was a lot of fun. I loved that you are using Mike, Tyler and Jake as help for Bella. I can just see how this will totally throw Edward off, especially if Jake starts shjowing up places with Bella.
edwardandtwilightrock101 chapter 3 . 10/24/2008
update please this is such a great story

i love it
icefang7 chapter 3 . 10/24/2008
this is really good...thanks for the update, please continue soon.
GinnyW 31 chapter 3 . 10/24/2008
LOL! O. Bella is god! :)
mischief-maker1 chapter 3 . 10/24/2008
Whoa...I LOVED it! And yay! You used the song! I remember you telling me you wanted to. It was perfect and HOTT! Holy...wowza. I can't wait for more! I love that she played him! I can't wait to see Jake and Nessie! I'm so glad they're going to be in the story! Oh that'll be great! Loves my dear! Loves!
9,496 | « Prev Page 1 .. 613 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 633 .. Last Next »