Reviews for Subject: Edward Cullen, aka The Womanizer
mischief-maker1 chapter 3 . 10/24/2008
Whoa...I LOVED it! And yay! You used the song! I remember you telling me you wanted to. It was perfect and HOTT! Holy...wowza. I can't wait for more! I love that she played him! I can't wait to see Jake and Nessie! I'm so glad they're going to be in the story! Oh that'll be great! Loves my dear! Loves!
hattie chapter 3 . 10/24/2008
really good!

keep going! )
momma2three chapter 3 . 10/24/2008
love the story so far! it's so funny. poor edward, gonna get a taste of his own medicine? is carlisle going to be in on this?
Katerina Petrova Salvatore chapter 3 . 10/24/2008
okay, that was freakin hot! hahahaha. this is one of the most amazing stories ever! :D
TwilightBEL chapter 3 . 10/24/2008
Yea! for another chapter!

I liked the length of it, yoo. :o) I was surprised to see she had degrees in english lit and business and not any background in psych. I assume she gets paid VERY well being that she is giving out plain tix to HI for one night of help. If you deal with rich clients on a referal only basis, you usualy are very well off. (It was that way on Hitch and Failure to Launch.) I can't wait to see how Jacob pays into this. He is my favorite character. I know it would kill Edward if she started 'dating' him if he kept showng up at the office for lunch or to pick her up. LOL

Update soon! :o)
R-luvs-butterflies chapter 3 . 10/24/2008
ooh... i can smell/taste - whatever sense - the drama! awesome story! luv it
margaritama chapter 3 . 10/24/2008
wow - she is so smart...setting him up is perfect. as for what she gets paid, I assume her clients are well-off and probably charges fee, expenses, etc.
edwardandbellabelong2gether chapter 3 . 10/24/2008
Great chapter! This story is AWESOME!
ThisIsForKeeps chapter 3 . 10/24/2008
this is really good, i like where its headed :D

E
Cindylee99 chapter 3 . 10/24/2008
YOU MUST CONTINUE! I MUST READ MORE! THIS IS A MUST CONTINUE! PLEASE CONTINUE!
ecaniaga chapter 3 . 10/24/2008
Gah! I love your story so much, all the tension built in this chapter was fabulous :)

I'm also really looking forward to finding out about Jacob and what role he will play.

Updates are just wonderful ;)

x
PuddingInGreatPain chapter 3 . 10/24/2008
ah wow this is so cool i loved mikes part in it
Jennmc75 chapter 3 . 10/24/2008
Good job with the club scene. I had a feeling Mike was in on everything. It wouldn't have been smart to dance with just anyone considering the game she is playing with Edward. She is obviously very good at her job. I can't wait to find out all the details of why she does it.
shopaholic92 chapter 3 . 10/24/2008
wow great chapter, that was totally smart of bella to use mike, tyler and jessica. lol i cant w8 for jacob to enter the story, thats gona cause a lot of trouble

update soon
JessMess chapter 3 . 10/24/2008
Fantastic chapter!

I loved how it played out and I look forward too more of this awesome story.

Best of luck.