Reviews for Logic
Mythika chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
ngh... really.. xD I need to sleep.
in germany it's almost 2 am and I need to wake up early tomorrow.. xD
but.. I can't stop reading your wonderful, sweet fanfictions!
Erilin-chan chapter 1 . 9/22/2011
Really sweet! Nice idea
Kuroya chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
You're probably no longer looking for a beta, and I don't even know if you write much FFVII stuff anymore, and I'm not the best critic since I love everything that you write, BUT if you'd like me to, I'd be thrilled to beta for you. I am a great editor (English major), and I'd love to help out, whether you want spelling/punctuation/grammar/syntax errors fixed, or just someone to bounce ideas off of or give suggestions. Just drop me a PM or email if you're still interested and don't think I'm too weird and rambly. :)

I really like this. Yuffie just gives Vincent a little push in the right direction, and he responds. :) Angsty, yet very sweet, lovely, even innocent. I like how she touches his claw; it's a perfect sign that she accepts him for who he is, loves him, and is not afraid of his demons (real or psychological). It's the kind of thing Yuffie would do; she doesn't care about his demons or his sins, she just loves him. And he needs that.

Yet again, I can't think of anything to critique. You seem to be your own worst critic (so is everyone, of course). :) Everything flows well, and it's realistic, yet sweet and moving. This piece is perfect the way it is. :)
Jupe chapter 1 . 11/12/2010
It's nice. Is introspective the right word? But anyway, you captured real emotion and paint a beautiful, sad and sweet image in my mind. Every movement has meaning. The pads of her fingers touching the hard metal of his is a great contrast.
Twilight DeLucca chapter 1 . 4/21/2010
If this isn't a oneshot I would love for you to continue it. I've saved a few of your other fanfics.
Take.a.walk.on.the.wildside chapter 1 . 1/31/2010
dude your like freakin awesome! love it!
spitfire2962 chapter 1 . 12/9/2009
"But Yuffie has never been a logical thinker, and Vincent wants to be free." Love this line.
Isabella chapter 1 . 8/27/2009
this is absolutely amazing! thank you so much for writing this incredibly cute story, i love vincent and his inner turmoil... i love the way he is calm on the outside, but on the inside his thoughts are racing ). good job!
redsn0wflakes chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
Wow. Utterly beautiful. And amazing. And purely Yuffetine-esque. I love it to bits and pieces.
Moiranne Rose chapter 1 . 4/22/2009
Oh. Great piece!

You do contemplative really well. Well enough to put many writers to shame. And you're 15!

Your tone for this whole piece never changes and you keep building on the characters, adding a touch of humanity, a feeling or two, a thought that flits across their mind, the little things that make the characters come alive. I love. I love very much.

Kudos to you.

Mo
Ybs chapter 1 . 2/21/2009
what a great one-shot. absolutely well done, I really like everything about it. Good job!
Forumer chapter 1 . 2/9/2009
You want feedback, well you get feedback! I can't understand why you are on the fence about this amazing story. It really is. Well written, cute and just, amazing! An immediate fav!
yukiee jun. - x.chibininja chapter 1 . 1/26/2009
AWW.. .that was amazingly written. Amazing. (:
Sienna03 chapter 1 . 1/25/2009
This was fantastic! The ending line was such an ace and both Yuffie and Vincent are so on-point. The scene and situation was very endearing without being overly-dramatic; a mark of a good writer. Great job!
JingYee chapter 1 . 12/9/2008
gah! This is one of the best Yuffentine one-shots I've read in a while. x3 Great job!