Reviews for The Accident
Katy M VT chapter 3 . 6/19/2013
Chip and Dale chipmunk dancers. LOL. And, I definitely wouldn't want to be the quarterback of a team where the only ones who liked me were a couple of receivers. i'd much prefer to be liked by my blockers.
ccase13 chapter 3 . 3/21/2012
Dean really did jump to the wrong conclusion on that one.
Ginnylove9990 chapter 3 . 2/5/2012
Great story. I can hardly wait to read the Revenge one. Please keep up the great work
Blacka12 chapter 3 . 7/17/2011
lol I just got done pranking my uncle, Doug, by putting 'SoftScrubBleach' in the Shampoo bottle. That'll teach him to give me lemonade with Jalapino and Pepper juice in it XD
Sparkiebunny chapter 3 . 4/11/2011
Liked this one! Well done! :)
doyleshuny chapter 2 . 11/27/2010
I have a feeling Sammy didn't do it and now Dean's going to feel worse if that's humanly possible. I don't see Sammy playing a trick like that on his big brother.
doyleshuny chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
That's not even cool or funny. I'm terrified of clowns! I can't even look at them on TV or pictures. I share poor Sammys pain.
Hermione's Shadow chapter 3 . 6/30/2010
lol, great story, I LOVED Bobby in the end!
samira parsa chapter 3 . 6/4/2010
good story! i enjoyed it :) POOR SAMMY! :((
sentarla chapter 3 . 5/17/2010
okay, this is the second kid sammy story I have read that has mentioned how john has stuffed up as a parent and a gun left of the table has been mentioned. Did you ever write that fic? or is it still just an idea that pops up form time to time with no full story attached (yet)

thanks!
Kiluca1228 chapter 3 . 2/16/2010
lol
AnickaMarie chapter 3 . 5/4/2009
Great fic! And planning a prank being like planning for a hunt was a great analogy. I'd never thought of it like that but it totally works.
Jazmingirl chapter 3 . 3/16/2009
I laught so hard
vonnie836 chapter 3 . 10/27/2008
Girl, this was beautiful. Dean found out who pranked him and at the same time that the whole team beat the guy up for him. Loved Sam's confusion over the roll reversal. And him calling Bobby for help. Leave it to good old Bobby to set them both straight. Can't wait to read the revenge story. I know you will come up with something good. My favorite line was this “Hey dad.” He whispered. “Why would someone put pictures of two chipmunks dancing in Dean’s locker? Dad? What’s so funny?” I love the innocence behind this question. Hugs, Vonnie
Star Mage1 chapter 3 . 10/27/2008
Love how Sam had no clue what the pictures really were. Also how Sam was confussed about the switch in personalitys.