Reviews for Through the Looking Glass
lilhobbit chapter 20 . 3/1/2013
Really enjoyed this!
BabalooBlue chapter 7 . 11/17/2012
Oh my, those two are good together! I haven't finished the story (only got as far as chapter 9 so far) but I like Alice a lot. She's perfect for House.
Stampiej chapter 20 . 9/9/2011
Oh, loved it!
lovergirl16 chapter 13 . 6/9/2011
its like you've put my boyfriend in House's "body" (quotes cuz this is written haha.) love it!
lovergirl16 chapter 11 . 6/9/2011
i love how House, who is usually a jerk, is really actually kind of sweet and really funny. i hope it works between him and Alice :) can't wait to keep reading!
lovergirl16 chapter 6 . 6/8/2011
haha. this chapter is hilarious. great job so far! can't wait to keep reading :)
hfspc chapter 20 . 10/5/2010
Bravo! You know,it really took me a while to get into reading fanfics with original characters but I'm finding that the stories with the new characters are so beautifully written, it doesn't bother me at all.

This story had just enough angst to keep me reading, but not make me sad.

Great job! I loved it!
Dimac99 chapter 20 . 3/10/2010
I know I say I love everything, but I love this one to INFINITY! I SO want to be Alice when I grow up, she's just awesome. (And at 29 & 1/2, I should probably grow up sooner rather than later, right? ;-) I got most of the Alice In Wonderland references, but I'm struck with the urge to go and buy a copy now for my new nephew and have a quick read of it myself before I hand it over. The Prologue was hilarious and I regularly found myself laughing out loud at Alice's inner monologue. Fantastic stuff.
MobMotherScitah chapter 20 . 3/18/2009
Oh-ho-hoh-my God! That was effin awesome stuff! Wow. What a great read... I can't get over how enthralling that was... I mean, usually, I skip certain details, but I simply couldn't in this story of yours! Wow... It was a riveting tale and I would love to read a follow up of some sort... Although, this story is perfect as is! God... What a great story. Love it. Alive was able to show how to be a very independent woman and also allow herself to share a sort of control with House as any relationship incurs. Brava.

Scitah
momsboys chapter 20 . 2/24/2009
Wow I started reading this story today and I sat here until I read the whole story. This was excellent. I wish you would continue it. Its to good to end here. I loved that they are having a baby. Please write more to this story.
Vera Rose Nightingale chapter 20 . 12/9/2008
oh. my. god. I seriously cried when House left. I went Oh. My. God. that is so amazingly sweet when Alice had the paper thing, and the ending was perfect. Oh. My. God. I think this is the greatest fanfiction I have ever read. And I have read quite a few good ones. I'm pretty much speechless.
Vera Rose Nightingale chapter 6 . 12/8/2008
so I wasn't going to review till I finished reading all of it. But the ending was to damn funny to pass up. Oh. My. God. I so can see House saying that about the repeat performance. XD Great story so far, I can't wait to see what happens!
Susanjayne chapter 20 . 12/4/2008
Loved this story! Great job!
incongruous irrelevance chapter 20 . 11/30/2008
Brilliant story, I loved the interaction between House and Alice ) Any chance of a sequel?
VisualIDentificationZeta chapter 20 . 11/30/2008
great story!

Hmm... seems to me that Alice caught the parasite the same time as Patricia and not in Egypt, it's been too short a time since Egypt to know for real. hope you write more HO fics