Reviews for Motherpeace
vampiire666 chapter 4 . 9/27/2010
i was so sad wen Tom died, poor Rain,,,

I love this story, please please please update..:)x

keep up the good work..(Y)

:D
innocent as far as you know chapter 4 . 10/12/2009
that was extreemily odd... i like jasons charactor, can you have cathrine and jason have the same sort of relationship that rain and tom had? i really loved their carisma.
ladypersephone55 chapter 4 . 12/21/2008
That last chapter was so funny! And yes, still lovin the return of the two who "died". Anxiously awaiting your new chapters!
Snuffles-sweetie chapter 4 . 12/21/2008
Hahahah...funny. And I'm obsessed with that song too! And i just couldn't help but play it sing along loudly (and very falsly i might add) until my brother came inside my room and yelled at me to stop...xD
Snuffles-sweetie chapter 3 . 12/18/2008
Oh that was just awesome! But it's actualy harry's reaction that i'm waiting for the most. for some odd reason...x) and the songs...i love both those songs! x)
Snuffles-sweetie chapter 2 . 11/24/2008
oh yay! they're back! thank go they didnt die for real! i could cry from happiness right now...x) love it!
ladypersephone55 chapter 2 . 11/23/2008
OMG! I absolutely LOVED this chapter! I actually cried when they had "died", that now I was so happy to hear that they're back! I was hoping you'd figure out some way to bring them back, and you did it! Please don't kill them off again, lol! This was absolutely perfect! Thank you!