Reviews for Nice Catch
EdwardsGuardianAngel chapter 17 . 12/31/2014
I guess it's pretty much a given that the story won't be finished. I am putting it on alert just in case. just wanted to let you know that I think it's a wonderful story.I was surprised. I've never seen one with this premise before so thank you very much. I've enjoyed it so far and hopefully someday you will get the chance to finish. have a nice day thank you
Guest chapter 17 . 12/25/2014
Hello, I am only stop by to wish you Marry Christmas and wish you all the best in 2015! You and your absolutly beautiful story are not forgotten...
S1203
missmelly chapter 17 . 7/26/2014
What a beautifully written story-I can't believe I'd missed it until now. Thank you for sharing your words.
Pozemom chapter 17 . 6/8/2014
Wow great story. Can't wait for more. Please!
DutchGirl01 chapter 17 . 4/12/2014
Great story, can't wait for more.
KRISTEN chapter 17 . 1/4/2014
Please do write more...it's a wonderful story...
mounds01 chapter 17 . 12/22/2013
This is a great story, I hope that you are able to complete it. Great Job!
pinina chapter 17 . 11/22/2013
I just finish reading your story. It's awesome ! You have to continue this story it will be a shame if it was never finish. Chris and Edward are so cute together. Please updated soon.
kage kitsune 14 chapter 17 . 6/14/2013
Update soon, please.
kaday chapter 17 . 6/12/2013
I would love for you to finish this story.
Guest chapter 17 . 5/4/2013
Will you ever finish this? You really should!
dazzled eyes22 chapter 17 . 2/22/2013
This story just soothes my soul. I had to re-read it again. There are not many like it. I hope you finish it someday. If not, just know it was appreciated those who read it.
marrojeanne chapter 17 . 1/30/2013
So I found this story due to a recommendation on Facebook for a story request. And it got me hooked right from the beginning. Couldn't really stop to read. The characters are great and Chris is so cute.
Will there be more to this story or was this the end? And what might happen next is up to the readers imagination?
iamwriter chapter 2 . 1/28/2013
this last part is just painfully beatiful
MomO8 chapter 17 . 1/26/2013
I totally loved your story. Finished it in a couple of hours., I see it hasn't been updated in a year. Let me know if you do. You are an awesome writer. Thank you for this entertaining story. God bless you.
1,373 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »