Reviews for Nice Catch
Sweetie7smiled chapter 17 . 3/10
This is beautiful.

If Carlisle thinks Chris can only respond to Edward's thoughts when he can be seen, then he must not be aware of the time Chris heard Edward 'yelling' from outside the house? Wasn't that Edward's thoughts he was responding to, since Alice had already left?

This gift talent is a real treat of a story tangent, and while it provides marvelous opportunity for all of them to grow together and feel all the closer, it also sets up who-knows-what kind of potential for the future. I am very curious to see how Edward & Bella's forever will be probably most masterfully resolved, in coordination with Chris' HEA (will he eventually turn?) amidst the rest of the family she/he has. I'm sure you've got a great plan!

Thanks for writing! I've very much enjoyed reading, and will enjoy seeing more whenever you post. :) Best wishes!
Sweetie7smiled chapter 16 . 3/10
So very neat to read!
Sweetie7smiled chapter 15 . 3/10
So beautiful!
Sweetie7smiled chapter 13 . 3/10
Very interesting! It sounds like Chris can pick up on any talent in the vicinity, perhaps in relation to only the person who has it. Thus, he can hear Edward's mind (or at least part of it; probably not anywhere near as much as Edward is aware of going on), and see Alice's future with him? Does that mean he could feel Jasper as well? Fascinating! :)
Sweetie7smiled chapter 12 . 3/10
Fun, fun! Thanks for writing!
Sweetie7smiled chapter 9 . 3/10
Very neat! :)

You know, if Bella can produce a child with such a marked gift... without the contributing genetics of the one she loves who already has such a gift... what does that say about the natural strength of her talent? Is there something about -it- that is uncommonly sensitive to what Edward can do? (and/or, alternatively, has always been subconsciously aware of his presence?) Interesting food for speculation.

Thanks for writing!
Sweetie7smiled chapter 8 . 3/10
Wonderful! This is so very sweet! Thanks for writing!
Sweetie7smiled chapter 6 . 3/10
This is wonderful! Of all the Edward-doesn't-return stories I've ever chanced upon (which isn't a favorite premise, I have to admit), this is the first I can remember where every interaction of their reunion has remained characterized by the deep love they have - first and foremost - rather than the angers and resentments that anything less than this would foster. Kudos to you! This is the kind of canon relationship I can enjoy to read.
Thanks for writing!
Sweetie7smiled chapter 2 . 3/10
Oh, this is neat!
Emmett-u-fool chapter 17 . 2/19
I love this story so much, there needs to be more of it!
Texas Bottle Blonde chapter 17 . 12/5/2016
I wish you'd come back and give us one last chapter, maybe from future times, just so we know the actual ending you planned. Such a sweet story.
jk chapter 7 . 7/17/2016
so its chapter 7 and I think its time to talk about some issues I have with your story. First off, if bella really believed that Edward didn't WANT HER then I just don't think she would have ran to him the way she did when she first saw him again. You know damn well that any woman with any self respect would not greet an x that way, when he broke up with her out of the blue saying she was what...a distraction nothing more?
how embarrassing for bella that she is now the weird clingy ex girlfriend.
Second, chris reading Edwards mind? yaaaaaa right, and really? what the fuck does that add to the story?
Tmitidlover0412 chapter 17 . 9/19/2015
Love story wish it was finshed
EdwardsGuardianAngel chapter 17 . 12/31/2014
I guess it's pretty much a given that the story won't be finished. I am putting it on alert just in case. just wanted to let you know that I think it's a wonderful story.I was surprised. I've never seen one with this premise before so thank you very much. I've enjoyed it so far and hopefully someday you will get the chance to finish. have a nice day thank you
Guest chapter 17 . 12/25/2014
Hello, I am only stop by to wish you Marry Christmas and wish you all the best in 2015! You and your absolutly beautiful story are not forgotten...
S1203