Reviews for Desperate Housewife
imadetiramisu chapter 1 . 5/8/2016
GIRL POWER :D loved it, thanks so much. Yoshino is great... Shikamaru chose Temari because she reminded him of his mother, perhaps...
Titou Douh chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
Ah ah ah !

I love Yoshino, and this OS was just soooooo epic ! :D Wish it was much longer ! :D
jabsckbaskb chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
Yays! that was a great story! Make more! i also really like your story Make Me (im pretty sure you're the one who wrote it)! Can't wait for next fanfic!
Tragon chapter 1 . 2/3/2012
She killed him with kitchen shears, now that is a mother to truly fear...
Kimiz chapter 1 . 11/8/2011
Yey for ShikakuYoshino! And yeah! You go, girl! Yoshino rocks! She's the badass-est (lol) mother in the whole fucking planet, she rules! I just really freaking love them, and this was amazing. I love the way she killed them with a kitchen stuff, so badass. Keep writing stuff like this, Shikaku and Yoshino need some love.
animefan1992 chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
dont mess with ninja-mamas
Original Blue chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
I love your plot bunnies, especially when they include Yoshino and Shikaku. 3
BundleofContradictions chapter 1 . 10/14/2010
I'm not sure what to think. Yoshino was badarse, but she was worried about the laundry? Huh? She just took out two guys!

It was a well paced and suspenceful read, but if you wanted to make a point about women's choices, it was confusing.
Kirigome chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
Awe! That's awesome.. and Shikamaru would sleep through that. I love that Yoshino is a B.A.M.F.! Great story. _
Four.Letter.lie91 chapter 1 . 5/6/2010
I really love your Shikaku/Yoshino stories, they always make me smile. Have you ever thought of writing a chaptered story about them? How they met, what happened when he proctored her chunin exams, besides her killing squirrels? I have read the other stories about them and none of them really capture the chracters as well as yours do.
So in my own very long winded way, i'm requesting a chaptered story, because I seriously believe nobody would be able to do it better.

Hope you'll consider it, I REALLY hope you'll do it :)

-Stephani
SammyQuill chapter 1 . 3/20/2010
Aw (yes, my vocab is really that limited).

A very, very nice take on Yoshina. She's a housewife with and a mother but one with kunai and shuriken to spare for anyone who dares attack her family.

I love your Shikaku/Yoshino! No, actually, I love pretty much everything you write. :) *blush*
Heng chapter 1 . 12/23/2009
As far as crit goes, the ending was a bit cheesey and cliche. Still, I love how you blended her fierce ninja-ness with the housewife-ness. :)
chocolatelover1 chapter 1 . 12/12/2009
That was so cute...! _

Loved it.
PrettyAmethystPrincess chapter 1 . 11/20/2009
Ooh! Awesome! I loved it!
Fallon McGowen chapter 1 . 7/3/2009
Loved it too!

Yoshino cracks me up! She tells Shikaku to shut up and then she yells, its great!