Reviews for No limitations
Guest chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
great story you got here . . :D
hanazono chapter 1 . 4/20/2011
wow, wonderfully written. Magnificent as always. :)
H3artbreak3r chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
this was a great story but it was a little confusing. so im guessing the 5 colums are the sisters and shizuru is forced to kill natsuki in the end because she messed up.
ShinyLight chapter 1 . 7/24/2009
Wow, this was great and of course sad at the same time. So I understand Shizuru loved Natsuki but because of the girl's mistake, she is ordered to deal with Natsuki. Now what confused me was the very very ending. So Shizuru killed herself after Natsuki deaths? or maybe their both not dead, and what Shizuru did was only to punish Natsuki? AH OMG I JUST GOT MORE CONFUSED NOW! lol.

Okay, okay, I'll just stop because I'm just making the matter worse for me lol. Amazing story.
Urooj chapter 1 . 12/14/2008
Wait, so I'm lost. Didn't Natsuki die?
kikyo4ever chapter 1 . 10/23/2008
The story is reasonable long, which I like, but I feel like it's not long enough. WEll, it feels like you ended the story too soon, but maybe it's just me.

I read it twice and still confuse.

Her sister loves her but still need to kill her?
Nanakalsy chapter 1 . 10/20/2008
Cudos for another wonderful tale. As always your ShizNat FF does not disappoint. I like your writing style. It leaves room for different interpretations. This tale is very dark and i wonder if the rating should be upped to M for the violence.

Shizuru said to Natuski, "I hate you" because Natsuki made her feel love and a "professional" (ie assassin) cannot afford to have such feelings. Natsuki had botched the last assignment so badly that she had to be dealt with. The guest (which to Natuski's surprise turned out to be the older sister) was to do just that. So the job was so badly botched up that Natsuki had to pay with her life. Rather than dying in the hands of a stranger, her older sister (who probably begged "the dark powers that be" to permit her to do so) chose the ultimate sacrifice, to take Natuski's life with her own hands and her own shortly thereafter.

The different elements that you bring into the story are intriguing. The chrysanthemums, the cycle of life and death. I would like to believe that every time the girls enter the cycle of life they are always together, sometimes with a happy ending and sometimes not.

As for identities of the sisters, oldest sister is clearly Shizuru and second youngest, I believe is, Nao. As for the other 2, I have no clue who they are (probably because of my being unfamiliar with Mai Otome characters) even though we get a fair physical description of youngest sister (light yellow hair with a tail, green eyes and glasses).

i have yet to complete reading the Epilogue to Photos of Only You (not that I dont want to but just have not had time to complete it) and see that you are writing another chapter. Happiness.
Blue Lone Wolf chapter 1 . 10/20/2008
Ok, I kinda read this fic over twice. For 2 reasons:

Reason number 1 - The first time I was reading it, I had my stereo on full blast, and everything I was reading was going straight through my head.

Reason number 2 - I was so excited to see another fic from you that I ended up speeding through your lovely fic. I do that whenever I'm super excited. _ A silly habbit of mine.

I'm guessing you reckon that I had to read it over again for the second time because I was confused? I wasn't *that* confused. Honestly, the fic itself was written magnificently - nonetheless, it was still enough to throw me off track a little. I had a little difficulty grasping the plot of your fic.

There are still some odd questions lingering around inside my head that I need answering. Don't worry, I shant bother you with silly unimportant questions. There's only one question that I need to ask you - and I'll be sending a PM to your profile soon. ((I waited a full day before I started this review. I was hoping someone would post a review that might clear somethings up with this fic so that I wouldn't have to bother you with a PM. I regret having to wait a day, because now I've forgotten half the things I wanted to include in this review.))

I love how you made Natsuki the tallest character! (you do that in all your Mai-HiME fics, no?) Anyways, I love it. I prefer Natsuki being taller than Shizuru. :D Hah.

My heart melted a little when the ring was given to Shizuru. That was so sweet & adorable!

The scene where Natsuki's "guest" (that's Shizuru, right?) came down to her when her other sisters where punishing her - I loved every bit of that scene. It was very heart warming the way Shizuru took care of her.

The actual meaning (?) in the line "I hate you" almost brought tears to my eyes. T_T

"She keep her eyes forward and she looked at the door again, then she saw a girl that looked so much like her standing there and she frowned, and then came along another girl with light brown hair and deep crimson eyes. "

Is that who I think it is? This story is based around Kruger and Viola, right? And those two other people that look a lot like them are Kuga and Fujino? Am I right? Or completely wrong here?

The only teeny tiny problem I had with this fic was the whole "sister" deal. I'm sorry! I don't ever want to say anything negative about your fics but I felt that when the fic was in Natsuki's POV it was terrible confusing when she'd refer to her sisters. There was her eldest sister, taller sister, younger sister, other sister... ect - it was just too much for me. I couldn't tell who Natuski was refering to half the time. S

And lastly, I'm SO glad you posted up this story. I was craving to read something good. This wonderful fiction met my needs. Thank you!

Bluey aka Alison (Still one of your biggest fans! _)

P.S. Is Photo's of only you going to be updated soon? I'm already craving to read more from you. :P

I'm annoyingly insatiable arn't I? XD
classicodango chapter 1 . 10/20/2008
so shizuru committed suicide after killing natsuki?
An1mE chapter 1 . 10/20/2008
This is so hard to understand...
Gale chapter 1 . 10/19/2008
Who's with who?
ochita127 chapter 1 . 10/19/2008
the story was very vague, if it's not much trouble could you explain the events that happened and who were the other people? only Natsuki's name was directly stated but i think i get that Shizuru was there too with the description of 'brown hair and crimson eyes' and the girl with her.. guessing it was Haruka..