Reviews for Naughty or Nice
Andy chapter 3 . 2/14/2014
I really thought I'd prefer "Nice" but "Naughty" was my favorite! Super hot!
Vixyn159 chapter 2 . 1/2/2011
I must say that I love you if only for the fact that you like The Parlor Mob...The story was good too )
LilCassandra chapter 3 . 10/29/2009
So damn hot. Thanks so much for writing this!
Munchlette Belle chapter 3 . 11/25/2008
Haha. I read both, and was delighted! A little smut makes the world a better place! ...or something like that. lol.
BookWorm37 chapter 3 . 11/10/2008
This probably isn't the right thing to say after such an utterly delicious one-shot but ...

What happens when DG gets pregnant? Convince the King that no one likes that it's in his best interest to go along that it's his kid? For his emotional health? ... As well as his physical "wholeness"?

Loved how they got around her being married to a different man. Quite inventive. Loved it, really.
BookWorm37 chapter 2 . 11/10/2008
I'm not too sure how I like this version. Quite sweet. I'm not saying it's bad by any means ... just ... sweet.

There is definately sugar in the world!

Loved the retaliation Cain got on that idiot.
lalunafour chapter 3 . 11/10/2008
that's what i'm talking about! whew, that was hot. i love it when they aren't respectable!
NewOrleansLady chapter 3 . 11/10/2008
They were both really good stories; but I have to say that I liked 'Naughty' the best.
Belariie chapter 3 . 11/4/2008
The naughty was definitely amazing. But the nice had it's part too. :)
worldsapart chapter 3 . 11/2/2008
Both were good, but I have to say I preferred the nice one. I especially loved the tart "accidentally" slamming into trees on his way to meet the Tin Men. I laughed aloud at that one. And DG's tearful confession was perfect. The naughty one was nice as well, as I can see DG being willing to go for the arranged marriage if she could have Cain on the side. She was a bit OOC for the rest, but I could forgive it for the most part.
Miss Late Bloomer chapter 3 . 10/28/2008
Well, to be honest, I liked both a lot, although the naughty wins out ultimately. It sucks DG had to enter an arranged marriage, but it's hard to feel too sorry for her when she's got a 'knight that rocks her world every chance he get's.' Of course, I don't know how they're going to settle the whole heir issue, but maybe I'm thinking too much here. I absolutely loved the detention description about DG's husband, and bet Cain uses every chance he gets to let him to know king or no king, he's a joke. Your gift for comedy continues to shine through, that's one of the things I'm loving so far about your work. Tips for improvement? Um, hm. Personally, I'm having a great time, and anything would be nitpicking really. Awesome job.
JesSickUh chapter 3 . 10/24/2008

Can I just say "Whoa Mama?"
MaeAnn chapter 3 . 10/22/2008
I read both and as always I am in awe with how wonderful you write.

::GETS DOWN KNEES:: I am not worthy!

Sorry I'm channeling Waynes World of all things.
Diva0789 chapter 3 . 10/22/2008

That NAUGHTY one is definetly my favorite!

Hm, maybe you could do a little scene thats similar in Savin' Me? ya, know when you get to the lovin part. Wyatt strikes me as the, um, ANY relationship.
BkwrmDancer chapter 1 . 10/21/2008