Reviews for Horsemen
Shadow of Miracles chapter 1 . 8/31/2009
I wonder if Koh is the only evil spirit, I mean that's the only one the Avatar world has introduced and people always seem to use him, but then again they did a good job in making an evil spirit like Koh
kaibasgirlx chapter 1 . 11/2/2008
VERY interesting. You give Koh a lot more personality then he had on the show. Pretty dark, and the title was quite fitting. I especially liked 'Famine'. Just goes to show that if it isn't the FN, it'll be someone else. I also liked the rhyme scheme in 'Death'. Gave a rather chilling/creepy feel to the words.

Though, I think the last line when you end the whole thing was a bit weak. It might've been better if you just ended it at 'Look upon my works of despair'. The next line kind of takes away from the darkness of the whole story, not sure if I can explain why, but it does seem to detract from Koh's...enigmatic personality, if you will.

Téa
Julia451 chapter 1 . 10/21/2008
The poetry - not literally, maybe, but lyrical enough - is wonderful, memorable, clever, and connecting it with Avatar was very creative.
Liooness chapter 1 . 10/19/2008
very very good, and i love each horseman in it, and yet it's still koh. great job
Achalys chapter 1 . 10/19/2008
Oh, I love all of your Koh drabbles! So amazing!

Great job! Bravo!
Domestic Servant chapter 1 . 10/19/2008
Ah, you've made me a Koh fan!

At the last thing, the last dialogue portion, I honestly thought it was Zuko talking to Aang and he was like, crazy cause being Fire Lord is such an eff'd up job...Good to know I was wrong :)

I love your stuff!
luckychaos chapter 1 . 10/19/2008
Wow, that was very good. I love Koh, even if he's pure evil. I'm eager to see what else you come up with!
Nate-Mihael chapter 1 . 10/19/2008
Hm... kept thinking it was Ozai until the end... well, nice one! you got me fooled. And it isn't like Manifest destiny at all. you did succeed.