Reviews for Follow the Leader
Veedramon chapter 2 . 9/24
You know the toys lie don't you? But anyway great story.
Veedramon chapter 1 . 9/24
I think this story is great, is just that the future Ark was such a hated part of the series that you have to overcome that when writing a fic set there.
This story was so great to read. Thank you for writing it.
Wow. What can I say? This is incredible!
xXJunnaXx chapter 2 . 1/14/2013
i'm sorry i'm speechless.. the whole story was sad :'(
but in the end i was like 'AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW'

love it 3
Megan McAlistair chapter 2 . 10/21/2010
This was...

I like it

and the "cannibalistic" thing on Dark Raph is onle there because he once said "Let's crack your shell open and see if there's a yummy cream filling inside" when he hit the flor with Raph several times (first time they appreared)
Megan McAlistair chapter 1 . 10/21/2010
does Dark Mikey have a tail, too?

but a really cute chapter

cute in a dark and twisted kind of way

and really good
somesortofthing chapter 1 . 5/7/2009
Cool :3. Poor Dark Don and Dark Raph, though.
chibi-veneficus chapter 2 . 4/29/2009
I absolutely loved this idea you pulled off with the Dark Clones; there's certainly not enough fics out there that star them so nicely written x3
JennyReckless chapter 2 . 1/26/2009
KA-AK: This is realy good, it is realy hard to find dark turtles stories.

Courtney: and we were so happy to find this...well, mostly me becuase I love Dark Loe;}

Both: Keep up the good work.
Nightshade chapter 2 . 1/14/2009
Haha, great ending D Really enjoyed this alot! I wasn't sure I'd like a dark turtle fic but it was so well written It was great! D

Thanks for a great read!~

Nightshade chapter 1 . 1/14/2009
Wow,you really did a great job on this. I was surprised at how well you brought the characters across - especially Dark Mikey when he wakes up and wants to see Dark Leo - It was like watching an episode in my head! D I'm on to read the next part, but I'm really enjoying this so far! Great job!

Alonein-Darkness7 chapter 2 . 1/12/2009
I'm jumping up and down in my seat right now and I am just so happy with this fic. I want more Dark Clone tales from you, I really do. I'm so glad I stumbled across this by re-checking your BDT on LiveJournal. Now, I have to check and see if there's anything else that's new.
Alonein-Darkness7 chapter 1 . 1/12/2009
Why have I never found this story earlier? I adore any fics on the Dark Clones and this one is so good! It's going to the top of the list for sure. Oh, Leader and Dark Mikey's interactions are killing me because I so see them as one of my OTPs.
LanceIsHot chapter 2 . 1/6/2009
That was really good! I'm not normally a fan of FF fics, but I really like the dark turtles, and your story is one of the best.