Reviews for Follow the Leader
xXJunnaXx chapter 2 . 1/14/2013
i'm sorry i'm speechless.. the whole story was sad :'(
but in the end i was like 'AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW'

love it 3
Megan McAlistair chapter 2 . 10/21/2010
This was...

cool

I like it

and the "cannibalistic" thing on Dark Raph is onle there because he once said "Let's crack your shell open and see if there's a yummy cream filling inside" when he hit the flor with Raph several times (first time they appreared)
Megan McAlistair chapter 1 . 10/21/2010
does Dark Mikey have a tail, too?

but a really cute chapter

cute in a dark and twisted kind of way

and really good
somesortofthing chapter 1 . 5/7/2009
Cool :3. Poor Dark Don and Dark Raph, though.
chibi-veneficus chapter 2 . 4/29/2009
I absolutely loved this idea you pulled off with the Dark Clones; there's certainly not enough fics out there that star them so nicely written x3
JennyReckless chapter 2 . 1/26/2009
KA-AK: This is realy good, it is realy hard to find dark turtles stories.

Courtney: and we were so happy to find this...well, mostly me becuase I love Dark Loe;}

Both: Keep up the good work.
Nightshade chapter 2 . 1/14/2009
Haha, great ending D Really enjoyed this alot! I wasn't sure I'd like a dark turtle fic but it was so well written It was great! D

Thanks for a great read!

Night
Nightshade chapter 1 . 1/14/2009
Wow,you really did a great job on this. I was surprised at how well you brought the characters across - especially Dark Mikey when he wakes up and wants to see Dark Leo - It was like watching an episode in my head! D I'm on to read the next part, but I'm really enjoying this so far! Great job!

Night
Alonein-Darkness7 chapter 2 . 1/12/2009
I'm jumping up and down in my seat right now and I am just so happy with this fic. I want more Dark Clone tales from you, I really do. I'm so glad I stumbled across this by re-checking your BDT on LiveJournal. Now, I have to check and see if there's anything else that's new.
Alonein-Darkness7 chapter 1 . 1/12/2009
Why have I never found this story earlier? I adore any fics on the Dark Clones and this one is so good! It's going to the top of the list for sure. Oh, Leader and Dark Mikey's interactions are killing me because I so see them as one of my OTPs.
LanceIsHot chapter 2 . 1/6/2009
That was really good! I'm not normally a fan of FF fics, but I really like the dark turtles, and your story is one of the best.
Col chapter 2 . 11/11/2008
Daw. I knew DLeo was just a big ol' softy pants.3 Good ending.
Col chapter 1 . 11/11/2008
First off: ZOMG THE DARK TURTLES! D There is NOT enough fanfiction for these awesome guys.

Second: This is some well written, deep, emotional, kept everyone in character writing. I'm serious, this is REALLY good. I even got a little teary eyed when DMike first woke up. I just wanted to hug him! I'm loving how you write him. Choppy, kid-like sentences one second, well thought out sentences the next. It's crazy just like him. ]
DarkRose66 chapter 1 . 11/2/2008
This is really good. I like it. Please update soon.
Sciencegal chapter 2 . 10/22/2008
I liked it! The only reason I believe Dark Donny is like that because MOST intelligent beings are! They believe others are inferior to them and hold them back. My mom says it's because with all their intelligence, they lose something that keeps them sane... Donny and only a few others (like Charlie from Numbers) are the only exceptions to this rule... interesting isn't it?