Reviews for Say
Polala0 chapter 12 . 5/9
Noooo! I literally scream when I saw the story wasn't finished! Is just so freaking good! I think you are very good not only developing the story but the behavior of the characters as well. I love how you included parts of the canon, is really a terrific job! I love the sasusaku but even if this end up to be a narusaku story I would totally read it. I know is been a couple of years but hopefully you will finish this someday :) best of luck!
Kimiss chapter 12 . 1/27
It’s been YEARS! But I still love this story. I’m still hoping for an update lol so if you’re still out there somewhere... just a thought haha since it seemed like you had a lot of it planned out.
Siri Uchiha chapter 2 . 10/4/2017
please,let it be narusaku.. because I'd like to see Naruto settled with his first love.
little miss jolie chapter 1 . 5/18/2015
me gusta este story
SPANGLISH
HeyJoe0929 chapter 12 . 12/10/2014
We're still waiting for the nest chapter :) (just so know. Lol)
Rikka-tan chapter 12 . 2/6/2014
Things start to get intense and I'm getting excited :3 (though I don't really understand what Konan means)
Not much hope, but is this still being continue?
kiko280 chapter 12 . 10/1/2013
When's next chap up?
helenaphant chapter 12 . 8/30/2013
nOOOOO PLEASE DON'T END THE CHAPTER HERE UGH ;_; this is one of my favourite stories on ffn and it makes me so sad that its been left untouched for almost 2 years! PLEASE DON'T GIVE UP ON THIS AMAZING FIC! I'll be waiting for an update! :D
cat 102 chapter 12 . 7/20/2013
Girl... Please update soon! ! Im so hooked on this story -more more more -
Metalrina chapter 12 . 5/9/2013
Please update this! Don't leave it unfinished! This is just too amazing to be stopped :( Pleeeeaasseee.
leafstone chapter 12 . 4/1/2013
great story.
AwakenDreams chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
Guuuu I love it!
Anoni Mos666 chapter 12 . 3/21/2013
NO! Update, please. I am addicted...I can't stop reading, but there is no more to read! What happens with Suigetsu? What happens to Sakura?! What about the flower?!
Chimebelle chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
Ooh cool beginning
Guest chapter 12 . 10/13/2012
When the hell are you going to update? You are driving me insane out of curiousity. :