Reviews for The Founders Heirs
nathaniel chapter 1 . 1/19
no lunarry or dramione I guess
Honestly don't you two read chapter 53 . 10/29/2015
Thank you for your story :-) really a great plot! There were some confusion mostly in the beginning, you seemed to change a few things around and then back again.
A fun, dramatic, action filled story, I loved it :-) good job!
X Mika-Chan X chapter 54 . 8/31/2015
Great story! Mostly everything is wrapped up nicely. The only thing I'm wondering is if Lucius and Theo died...I'm assuming even if they survived their fates during the battle they would have died when Voldemort was killed from the dark mark.
roni2010 chapter 26 . 8/3/2015
everyone is blacking out, that not good at all.. onward to find what next...
roni2010 chapter 25 . 8/3/2015
they were save by lucius! he still going to turn them over to voldie! great battle scenes!
roni2010 chapter 19 . 8/2/2015
great that everyone is making progress of their elements!
roni2010 chapter 17 . 8/2/2015
you know draco and hermione wasn't get along the first day, right! onward to see their lesson..
roni2010 chapter 15 . 8/2/2015
like that training of the 4 heirs are away from hogwart, like your choice of trainers!
roni2010 chapter 13 . 8/2/2015
suprising that neville is a heir.. maybe he will surprise everyone, that even the unsuspected person can be just as powerful, as the hero (everyone thought it was harry). it's time for neville to shine!
roni2010 chapter 8 . 8/2/2015
so much sadness that charlie and ron are gone! so ginny is to assist the gryffindor to heir, just like luna is help the hela's heir.. onward to see if the other heirs are reveal soon...
roni2010 chapter 4 . 8/2/2015
such a sad ending... poor luna...
Tigger76 chapter 54 . 7/12/2015
I first read this fanfic back in 2009 during my first year at uni. I have come back to read it again after telling a friend about it 6 years later.

All I can is say thank you for this story I have loved every moment of it and enjoyed rereading it as much as the first time.

To anyone who is looking for a good story I will always suggest this one as it is one that has stuck with me. I love the development between the characters and especially Hermione and Draco, I only wish we knew what happened to Snape and Lucius as they both had the mark does that mean they succumbed to death as well. Thank you again :-)
Nikki Pond chapter 53 . 3/22/2015
I read it and i love the adventure especially Draco. Full of action
Griffin Raven chapter 8 . 11/8/2014
poor Luna has suffered twice - the death of her father and now her new/first boyfriend Ron. I must admit I am getting a bit confused by who the heirs and they helpers might be. Somehow I'm slightly beginning to think that they might be lessly people to be the two heirs and there helpers?
Griffin Raven chapter 7 . 11/8/2014
I guess that both Harry and Hermione, didn't really know Charlie Weasley that well enough to miss him like a sibling or parent.
1,088 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »