Reviews for The Founders Heirs
roni2010 chapter 26 . 13h
everyone is blacking out, that not good at all.. onward to find what next...
roni2010 chapter 25 . 13h
they were save by lucius! he still going to turn them over to voldie! great battle scenes!
roni2010 chapter 19 . 8/2
great that everyone is making progress of their elements!
roni2010 chapter 17 . 8/2
you know draco and hermione wasn't get along the first day, right! onward to see their lesson..
roni2010 chapter 15 . 8/2
like that training of the 4 heirs are away from hogwart, like your choice of trainers!
roni2010 chapter 13 . 8/2
suprising that neville is a heir.. maybe he will surprise everyone, that even the unsuspected person can be just as powerful, as the hero (everyone thought it was harry). it's time for neville to shine!
roni2010 chapter 8 . 8/2
so much sadness that charlie and ron are gone! so ginny is to assist the gryffindor to heir, just like luna is help the hela's heir.. onward to see if the other heirs are reveal soon...
roni2010 chapter 4 . 8/2
such a sad ending... poor luna...
Tigger76 chapter 54 . 7/12
I first read this fanfic back in 2009 during my first year at uni. I have come back to read it again after telling a friend about it 6 years later.

All I can is say thank you for this story I have loved every moment of it and enjoyed rereading it as much as the first time.

To anyone who is looking for a good story I will always suggest this one as it is one that has stuck with me. I love the development between the characters and especially Hermione and Draco, I only wish we knew what happened to Snape and Lucius as they both had the mark does that mean they succumbed to death as well. Thank you again :-)
Nikki Pond chapter 53 . 3/22
I read it and i love the adventure especially Draco. Full of action
Griffin Raven chapter 8 . 11/8/2014
poor Luna has suffered twice - the death of her father and now her new/first boyfriend Ron. I must admit I am getting a bit confused by who the heirs and they helpers might be. Somehow I'm slightly beginning to think that they might be lessly people to be the two heirs and there helpers?
Griffin Raven chapter 7 . 11/8/2014
I guess that both Harry and Hermione, didn't really know Charlie Weasley that well enough to miss him like a sibling or parent.
Guest chapter 6 . 11/8/2014
I think it would have been for Draco from a very traditional Slytherin family to have been chosen the heir of one of the other three - because it certainly would have shut the boy, with his superiority attitude! Well that's the Slytherin and Hufflepuff heirs - so only left to wonder who might be the other two heirs - along with the others who are to guide them?
Griffin Ravnen chapter 2 . 11/8/2014
It has always seemed as if Luna truly wasn't listened to by Harry's other friends - they often seem to dismiss her just because of some of the "odd" things she comes out with. Yet, Harry seemed like the only one who did truly listen to her, perhaps because he knew what it was like to be different and pushed aside and ignored by others. Plus he always saw how Luna was treated by some of the Ravenclaw house just because she was considered by some as "odd". Yet despite this she is differently loyal , brave and taken seriously by Harry. Which is why I often think that she was under used as a character in the canon and others.

Always felt that Harry could do better for a girlfriend that Ginny Weasley - especially after the way she crushed after him before he truly noticed girls. I do feel that Ginny, might have been in love with the-boy-who-lived but did she truly see Harry?
666-HyuugaNeji-999 chapter 53 . 8/19/2013
Sorry, my stupid phone posted that before I finished -_- and it wouldn't let me repost because it was the same chapter. GAH.

As I was saying, I'm a real stickler for apostrophes (and other general punctuation) being used correctly. It can seriously affect the readability of a story so it might be worth using a better spelling and grammar checker.
The only other thing which bugged me a little was that Laney became Lainey halfway through the story. I know it's a little thing, but I'm just being honest here :)

Other than those few things, it was a really great story! You're a good writer and I can't wait to read more of your work :)
1,085 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »