Reviews for The Founders Heirs
Griffin Raven chapter 8 . 11/8/2014
poor Luna has suffered twice - the death of her father and now her new/first boyfriend Ron. I must admit I am getting a bit confused by who the heirs and they helpers might be. Somehow I'm slightly beginning to think that they might be lessly people to be the two heirs and there helpers?
Griffin Raven chapter 7 . 11/8/2014
I guess that both Harry and Hermione, didn't really know Charlie Weasley that well enough to miss him like a sibling or parent.
Guest chapter 6 . 11/8/2014
I think it would have been for Draco from a very traditional Slytherin family to have been chosen the heir of one of the other three - because it certainly would have shut the boy, with his superiority attitude! Well that's the Slytherin and Hufflepuff heirs - so only left to wonder who might be the other two heirs - along with the others who are to guide them?
Griffin Ravnen chapter 2 . 11/8/2014
It has always seemed as if Luna truly wasn't listened to by Harry's other friends - they often seem to dismiss her just because of some of the "odd" things she comes out with. Yet, Harry seemed like the only one who did truly listen to her, perhaps because he knew what it was like to be different and pushed aside and ignored by others. Plus he always saw how Luna was treated by some of the Ravenclaw house just because she was considered by some as "odd". Yet despite this she is differently loyal , brave and taken seriously by Harry. Which is why I often think that she was under used as a character in the canon and others.

Always felt that Harry could do better for a girlfriend that Ginny Weasley - especially after the way she crushed after him before he truly noticed girls. I do feel that Ginny, might have been in love with the-boy-who-lived but did she truly see Harry?
666-HyuugaNeji-999 chapter 53 . 8/19/2013
Sorry, my stupid phone posted that before I finished -_- and it wouldn't let me repost because it was the same chapter. GAH.

As I was saying, I'm a real stickler for apostrophes (and other general punctuation) being used correctly. It can seriously affect the readability of a story so it might be worth using a better spelling and grammar checker.
The only other thing which bugged me a little was that Laney became Lainey halfway through the story. I know it's a little thing, but I'm just being honest here :)

Other than those few things, it was a really great story! You're a good writer and I can't wait to read more of your work :)
666-HyuugaNeji-999 chapter 54 . 8/19/2013
I really enjoyed this story :) I thought the idea of 'heirs' was really original and interesting (kinda wish I'd thought of it!) and I loved how you portrayed the characters. Especially Blaise, he was hilarious :P

I did also spot a couple of things I'd like to mention by way of constructive criticism:

1. You have a habit of apologising for your writing or telling us that it's awful. Don't! If you don't think it's good enough, either make it good enough, or let us tell you how good it is :)
2. I'm a real stickler for ap
Bushii chapter 54 . 3/21/2013
Heyyy! Ur story is AMAZING! Its really good! :D
I'D like to vote for story no. 7 (if the voting is still open) cuz I want to see their lives without voldi.. 10 chapters would be good enough. Let me know what u plan to write please! :)
A Drop In The Se chapter 32 . 3/13/2013
Hello! Just dropping a quick work to tell you that I enjoy your story! The way you have written the characters and their grief is very life-like. I also wanted to point out that early on in the chapter, you state that Hermione had no idea what Draco and Minerva were discussing when it came to France. However, I believe the summer before Third year, Hermione and her family take a holiday to Dijon. I don't know if you wanted the fact this way for the purpose of the story line, but just letting you know that Hermione has been to France, and I believe it is implied that she speaks French. Can't wait to read the rest of the story!
Guest chapter 40 . 3/13/2013
I liked the fighting. I wish I could have readk about the fight with the professors though.
Guest chapter 36 . 2/10/2013
Emilia loves all slytherins-Blaise, Snape, maybe a little Draco too!

Ron haunting Malfoy-YAY!
Guest chapter 34 . 2/10/2013
The game Emilia and Blaise played was cute and seemed fun!
Guest chapter 34 . 2/10/2013
Emilia and Blaise cute!
Guest chapter 32 . 2/10/2013
I am addicted-no one knows though.
Guest chapter 31 . 2/10/2013