Reviews for The Other Side Of The Coin
BaDeDum-BaDaBoom chapter 1 . 4/22/2014
Thank you,author!So nice, so...iI wish it was true in the series...)))))
TrapperII chapter 1 . 1/22/2009
I read Chase's version of this story months ago but didn't realize you had written a companion piece until now. I liked this very much. It had enough in common with the Chase story to maintain continuity and enough new material to be completely engrossing. I liked your portrayal of House especially. This is perhaps one of the most perfectly House-ian statements I've ever read: "Takes me three minutes, figured you'd need much more time."
Limaccia chapter 1 . 11/13/2008
That was really great! One of the better one-shots I've read. Usually I find them very frustrating, I want them to continue. I'd like yours to continue too, but yet your story does seem "complete." Lots of good lines, but I think my favorite:

"You love me now?" she asked, annoyed at the hitch in her own voice.

"Always did," he said, casually, with another half turn grin. "Everything is different now. You, me, Wilson, the hospital. The world even."

"Global economical instability turns you on?" she asked, still angry, but smiling.

LOL!
Sunshine-M chapter 1 . 10/20/2008
I loved that fic and its counterpart... Great job!
Ms Wooster chapter 1 . 10/20/2008

"Maybe, if we discussed it in the nude."

Priceless! Keep up the good work!
Myra2003 chapter 1 . 10/19/2008
I love Hameron! You're story is amazing so please continue son. It's just like House to finally decide he wants her.

Myra