Reviews for The Revenge Scenario
Anna chapter 1 . 2/4/2014
this is exactly skip beat! thats sort of like cheating. you should have said that its not your plot or something like that
kagome higurashi chapter 4 . 8/18/2013
please write some more and add more chapters. what happens next.
vanillepiphany97 chapter 4 . 4/25/2013
i REALLY LIKE THIS STORY. i hope you can continue it. its really good.
Fujoshi-dono chapter 4 . 3/18/2013
You must update this
No matter what
Make it as important as your education
As important as your life
My heart is breaking
UUUUUUUGGGGGGHHHHH
Fujoshi-dono chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
OH MY GOD. PLEASE UPDATE. THIS IS SUCH A GOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDDD ASS FANFIC YOU CAN'T DO THIS TO ME OH MY GOD
SUCH A GREAT PLOT
QAQ
MAKE SOMEONE ELSE WRITE THIS IF YOU CAN'T
I MUST READ
Guest chapter 4 . 2/18/2013
Ah! You haven't updated in forever. I really like this story, you should definitely update again. I want to know why itachi is so concerned with sasuke. I love it!
MusicFan Banana chapter 4 . 12/25/2012
It hasn't been updated since 3 of April of 2011, it's almost 2013, I want to read more, this story is so great and fanstastic, I also would like to point out your grammar, I know it's not perfect but it's close to it, I don't find grammar error, and I liked the plot and ideas you put in here, I'm sorry if my "please update" annoys you, but I wanted to let you know that stories with this potential don't come often (and no, I'm not kissing anybodies ass).
Good luck!
Kafuka Megumi chapter 4 . 8/4/2012
UPDATE LADY!
TheAkirasama chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
Excuse me, I was wondering if you could work on your story called "The Most Wanted Man", I really want to read more of it.
Kukiko-Rei chapter 2 . 6/15/2012
Feel like killing Sakura somehow... Anyways, I love this story XD
MusicFan Banana chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
YOU, my friend, are the culprit of me reading skip beat!

Please I beg you!, on my knees if you want to (jeez, there's go my pride)when I was in the forth chapter I was 'nuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu! what the heck? why, god why!' you leave me hanging, I want to know what comes next, please, this story is wonderful, the plot was the thing that got me first, it's interesting and wonderful.

Then, there's the story, It never got's me bored, now that I know what's Skip Beat, I know what roll the characters of Naruto play in this fic, and I like the Itachi and Naruto relationship here, but I can't imagine him with anyone but sasuke, but Sasuke's such an asshole that I want him to suffer some more before he is forgiven by Naruto, and what better way tha with jeaulosy... I'll be waiting for the next chapter. ")
vip chapter 4 . 5/29/2012
hey.. love it! just hope u'll update soon! :)
Diamondstar the Seeker chapter 4 . 4/30/2012
man, many of your incomplete stories are good.
Mana-sensei chapter 4 . 4/1/2012
please update!
Donthave anaccount chapter 4 . 2/20/2012
I have feeling that itachi likes sasuke not naruto. Please update soooon!