Reviews for The Revenge Scenario
Anonononomussis chapter 1 . 12/24/2016
This plot reminds me of skip beat anyone else good though
Kokoa Kirkland chapter 4 . 10/9/2016
Well the story is okay.
newsyringe chapter 4 . 8/18/2016
PLEASE UPDATE THIS. IT'S SKIPBEAT BUT NOT A TOTAL COPY I LOVE IT.
kagome higurashi chapter 4 . 7/23/2016
please write some more. it's good. is the guy that made sasuke's foster parents the same guy that gave Naruto his necklace. Is the guy kyuubi, minato, shino, or some other person.
Guest chapter 4 . 7/18/2016
How come you NEVER finish your multi-chapter stories
TheGhostOfYaoi chapter 1 . 6/28/2016
Nope I have to disagree with you on that yea sasuke is a good character but he his one hell of a dick and asshole
Anna chapter 1 . 2/4/2014
this is exactly skip beat! thats sort of like cheating. you should have said that its not your plot or something like that
kagome higurashi chapter 4 . 8/18/2013
please write some more and add more chapters. what happens next.
vanillepiphany97 chapter 4 . 4/25/2013
i REALLY LIKE THIS STORY. i hope you can continue it. its really good.
Fujoshi-dono chapter 4 . 3/18/2013
You must update this
No matter what
Make it as important as your education
As important as your life
My heart is breaking
UUUUUUUGGGGGGHHHHH
Fujoshi-dono chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
OH MY GOD. PLEASE UPDATE. THIS IS SUCH A GOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDDD ASS FANFIC YOU CAN'T DO THIS TO ME OH MY GOD
SUCH A GREAT PLOT
QAQ
MAKE SOMEONE ELSE WRITE THIS IF YOU CAN'T
I MUST READ
Guest chapter 4 . 2/18/2013
Ah! You haven't updated in forever. I really like this story, you should definitely update again. I want to know why itachi is so concerned with sasuke. I love it!
MusicFan Banana chapter 4 . 12/25/2012
It hasn't been updated since 3 of April of 2011, it's almost 2013, I want to read more, this story is so great and fanstastic, I also would like to point out your grammar, I know it's not perfect but it's close to it, I don't find grammar error, and I liked the plot and ideas you put in here, I'm sorry if my "please update" annoys you, but I wanted to let you know that stories with this potential don't come often (and no, I'm not kissing anybodies ass).
Good luck!
Kafuka Megumi chapter 4 . 8/4/2012
UPDATE LADY!
TheAkirasama chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
Excuse me, I was wondering if you could work on your story called "The Most Wanted Man", I really want to read more of it.