Reviews for Harry Potter and the Final Moon
Horacrux777 chapter 3 . 4/24/2010
i love this story. i hope nellie kicks dracos ass
sixpacksirius chapter 22 . 7/9/2006
this story is so cute! i love how it all goes together. its so funny reading your notes about christopher allen krebs cuz i know exactly how u must feel. anyway, keep up the good work!

-sixpacksirius
AJ-Plays-With-Fyre chapter 36 . 2/10/2006
Great Story! -AJ : )
Marauder-Fan chapter 21 . 7/14/2005
She's pregnaunt. o_O;
Marauder-Fan chapter 3 . 6/29/2005
Sorry, i'm not sure it's so great, I'm going to continue reading, but it's only to help you out. Could you please in your next fan fic, if there is one make it seem more realistic. I mean like Harry have a permit, the Dursleys wouldn't help him with that. It's Seamus not Shamus or whatever, not being mean, just truthful sorry, and goodluck on your story writing. _;
Marauder-Fan chapter 1 . 6/29/2005
I'm sorry but "What's up, my man? Everything is chillin' here in Privet Drive." threw me off, it might be because it's fictional, but it just didn't seem like Harry, i'm sure alot of people agree, not trying to be rude, but hope the chapters ahead are better.
Amazing Al chapter 35 . 4/23/2005
Oh, wow. I can't think of anything to say. Good. Yeah, really good.
Amazing Al chapter 7 . 4/18/2005
No! He can't have Nellie! It's not fair!
Amazing Al chapter 4 . 4/18/2005
Nellie? Nellie POTTER? No way! How cool is that?
Amazing Al chapter 2 . 4/18/2005
Ohh, I'm going tingly all over! Ther's something mighty suspicious about Nellie... I'm off to read more!
bill560682 chapter 32 . 10/27/2004
you said to please be pataint i don't wanna i don't wanna i don't wanna and no you can not ground me for wineing
bill560682 chapter 27 . 10/27/2004
no one would be able to talk to the dark lord the way draco did and live
bill560682 chapter 26 . 10/27/2004
i just read about the jump to sping break you do like your fast foreward button don't you.i knew it was going to be draco an i don't like seaing draco hooked up with anyone on the good side unless he is really going to change sidesbut it is your story
bill560682 chapter 24 . 10/26/2004
you did not fool me i knew it was to early on in the relashionship for an engagement ring
bill560682 chapter 23 . 10/26/2004
it is a good thing i do not read stories as they are being written or i would be a very unhappy camper because of your cliff hangers