Reviews for Kidnapped
AGriffinWriter chapter 1 . 10/8/2013
Very cute! I think a younger Dawn would have been just as cutely annoying as you describe her! Poor Spike. :)
SpyKid18 chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
I will forever love Dawn/Spike stories. Their interplay is just hilarious. Fantastic!
applemysteries chapter 1 . 4/2/2010
This was so funny! Ah, I died laughing! I love Spike! 3 And, I especially love Dawn and Spike's friend relationship! It's one of the only times I can stand here, besides season five. LOVE. THIS. STORY!
budlou chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
This was SO ADORABLE! I loved it! :D
nickiepjres chapter 1 . 6/14/2009

that was funny.

CarsonandMrs.Hughes4ever chapter 1 . 5/11/2009
A great story. Very good.
WayLowHalo chapter 1 . 10/28/2008
While I think this would fit roughly the season 4 Spike better than season 2 I did really like this. Very amusing, made me laugh. :) Kudos on a job well done.
Dontia chapter 1 . 10/25/2008
Very cute! I can totally see this happening.
DramioneLurver chapter 1 . 10/24/2008
lol, tht was funny. totally cute. and, i could totally see that happening! great oneshot.
Dee Lee chapter 1 . 10/22/2008
LOL! I loved it! Though I reckon Season 4/5 would have been more likely to do that than Season 2 Spike, they were all really in character, especially their dialogue. Nice work!
Rapture-Quinn chapter 1 . 10/20/2008
LMAO. That was so cute! Poor Spike, Dawn is evil.
his querida chapter 1 . 10/20/2008
hahahahhaahhahha oh i laugh at spike... love him and u just represented him so so well lol still laughing :)
Delirium-Dreams chapter 1 . 10/19/2008
OMG couldn't help laughing! So damned funny! luv Rhi
rkm chapter 1 . 10/19/2008
giggled through the entire thing - WHAT A HOOT! spike and dawn were always more like brother and sister, and a lot of times that brother/sister thing is funny to listen to! ENJOYED THIS THOROUGHLY!
Xeelia chapter 1 . 10/19/2008
LOL! That was great! Dawn could never even work up fake fear at Spike! hehe Great one shot!