Reviews for Family Matters
jenn008 chapter 29 . 2/13
Update soon!
babewithbrains132008 chapter 29 . 4/23/2013
Really really good story...please update soon! its been 2 years!
DramurKopa chapter 29 . 9/29/2012
Oh, so cute! *squeals in delight, then stops when she realizes people are staring.* sorry...
Love, and I do mean LOVE, the name! so cute! awwww, are we gonna get to watch her grow up? Is she gonna be cheeky like her dad? Determined like her mom? Brilliant like her dad? Slap-happy like her mom? *gets slapped by Rose* Oi! Alright, that wasn't very nice.

Are there gonna be any more little ones? Also, I loved Rose's rant in the hospital. 'Why did I let you do this to meeeeeeee!' Brilliant, that.

Anyway, great story!
MissySelenity chapter 29 . 5/30/2012
Love this story, please update it!
ElementalFoxGoddess chapter 14 . 12/2/2011
I thought rose's last name was taylor and not tyler
Cbarge chapter 29 . 8/30/2011
Great story. Hope to read more soon. :}
ValaEnVash chapter 29 . 7/27/2011
awww. amber rose. how adorable and just perfect! can't wait for more!
ValaEnVash chapter 20 . 7/27/2011
"dr. tennant"? really? oh that's brilliant! hahaha laughed like a loon, i did. well done chapters too. lovin the story.
jamester56 chapter 29 . 7/24/2011
Absolutely adorable.
captain austen chapter 29 . 7/7/2011
I've been reading this story since the beginning for about 4 or 5 days times. It has been very enjoyable and fun. I do hope you have plans to add to it in the future. However, I do understand as life pushes forward and motivation hides it's not always easy. Thank you for the parts of the story you've shared. It's been a fun ride to read.
CommanderCheesecake chapter 29 . 6/14/2011
Wow that's probably the best "series 3 with Rose" story ever - cause it's not series 3 but so much more!

I really love the concept, although in the beginning the whole "Rose is pregnant" was a bit sudden and I'm sure the story would work even with a non-pregnant Rose. What I didn't know before reading this story was that I could actually like Jackie as a recurring character - very nicely done! I'm really looking forward to the next chapters!
Darklight247 chapter 29 . 6/7/2011
Ah, I love this! And your Chapter titles make me laugh a lot. Brilliant! Can't wait for your next update :)
Lostinthoughtantime chapter 29 . 6/4/2011
Fantastic story - I absolutely adore it. One of the best characterisations I've seen of Rose and the Doctor... Please say theres more to come. Would love to see human nature done next :-)
TARDISgirl192 chapter 29 . 4/21/2011
Great chapter! I find the part where Martha was saying goodbye both sad and funny at the same time as well as really well done. I also like the part with Jackie singing along to ABBA and the interaction between the Doctor and Jackie at the end of the chapter. Overall a great chapter and I really look forward to the next one!
jjjc chapter 29 . 4/12/2011
Wow! This is amazing! I really hope you update soon.

I have a question, if Martha's been back hope for a couple of days, wouldn't it be around election day now? The "master" of England needs to be elected:)