Reviews for Family Matters
Love THIS STORY chapter 29 . 8/11/2014
I love this story. I hope I find it again by the time you've finished it. It's been a great read and pretty much perfect.
Love THIS STORY chapter 25 . 8/10/2014
Rose was feeling really maternal right now, being at around eight months pregnant (in the space of four months)

Oh, got it now! Serves me right for prematurely reviewing.
Guest chapter 25 . 8/10/2014
Woah, did I miss something? How did she get to eight months pregnant?

I would like to point out that I really love this story. It's great and I'm enjoying it tremendously. I seem to be picking on it a bit, but I'm just trying to help!
Love THIS STORY chapter 22 . 8/10/2014
You never had him actually PERFORM the cheap trick. Martha saw the doctor take his tie off, but in the doctors timeline he never went in your story.
Love THIS STORY chapter 14 . 8/10/2014
Aw, you went and made Mickey mean. I don't like that. I think that in the show, he got over Rose. He chose to leave in the new dimension. He became a defender of the Earth and fell in love with Martha. I hope he isn't in this story again, because I dont like your Mickey.
Love THIS STORY chapter 9 . 8/10/2014
So, I did notice a little continuancy error- after the doctor tells rose she can't die, didn't she say "like jack?" But later she claims she didn't know.
jenn008 chapter 29 . 2/13/2014
Update soon!
babewithbrains132008 chapter 29 . 4/23/2013
Really really good story...please update soon! its been 2 years!
DramurKopa chapter 29 . 9/29/2012
Oh, so cute! *squeals in delight, then stops when she realizes people are staring.* sorry...
Love, and I do mean LOVE, the name! so cute! awwww, are we gonna get to watch her grow up? Is she gonna be cheeky like her dad? Determined like her mom? Brilliant like her dad? Slap-happy like her mom? *gets slapped by Rose* Oi! Alright, that wasn't very nice.

Are there gonna be any more little ones? Also, I loved Rose's rant in the hospital. 'Why did I let you do this to meeeeeeee!' Brilliant, that.

Anyway, great story!
MissySelenity chapter 29 . 5/30/2012
Love this story, please update it!
ElementalFoxGoddess chapter 14 . 12/2/2011
I thought rose's last name was taylor and not tyler
Cbarge chapter 29 . 8/30/2011
Great story. Hope to read more soon. :}
ValaEnVash chapter 29 . 7/27/2011
awww. amber rose. how adorable and just perfect! can't wait for more!
ValaEnVash chapter 20 . 7/27/2011
"dr. tennant"? really? oh that's brilliant! hahaha laughed like a loon, i did. well done chapters too. lovin the story.
jamester56 chapter 29 . 7/24/2011