Reviews for Forget To Say
Ayame Yuuki chapter 1 . 4/19/2014
Dang I've read this fic a lot but it still makes me cry every time I read it. It is really well written thanks for writing it.
bloodytears87 chapter 1 . 10/29/2013
just wanna say i hate you T.T that was so sad and touching, i'm sobbing my eyes out right now because of this fanfic. you did a wonderful job *sniffles*
Guest chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
beautiful story and brilliant idea. I also really liked the atmosphere, the calming and peaceful effects theat are casted by the place where the story is happening at the beginning. Its a silent, soft and magic charm which I greatly enjoyed.
LaLa chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
Oh wow, how touching. So beautiful. You nearly made me cry.
TheQueenOfFish chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
Kat: I hate this story cause it made ball my eyes out! sooo sad! It is such good writing!
Al D. Baran ou Pervy Otaku chapter 1 . 5/8/2010
Yeah, I think lot of people should forget objects and think more about our dear people...
Ugh, I still shivers; I really don't like to read about anyone in One Piece dying xD
Aka-chan57 chapter 1 . 1/27/2010
Woaou

So beautifull and so sad !

you made me cry

I love it *_*
ZodiacSnake chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
so Zoro was driving the truck smoker went out to see right? dose Luffy get the letter?
Megi Keishii chapter 1 . 7/15/2009
Damn Sam it all. You made me cry
furisca chapter 1 . 7/6/2009
Omg...I cried! I had some tears down my face! Oh god...that was so sad...

Your writing is beautiful...can you write more like that?

Oh god, i cant beleive i cried! XD
yaoifan124 chapter 1 . 4/28/2009
WA~! That made me cry! *sob* It was so-so touching! *sobs again* Oh i loved it! *sniffle*

~Kira-chan
SilverBlueGrey chapter 1 . 4/8/2009
that letter... made me cry too. TT-TT Poor Zoro... wahh! So sad... so well written. :D Awesome little story there. REally good.
Jaricchi chapter 1 . 12/20/2008
wao...awesome...

it made me nearly cry...keyword: "Nearly"

awesome fic

happy holidays.
Inumaru12 chapter 1 . 12/11/2008
*is in tears* OMG You always make such amazing stories that can bring out the tears in me. I love it so much. O.O I'm Luffy's and Zoro's child? AWESOME! and btw...HOW THE HELL DID YOU KNOW I WAS IN DRAMA? XD JK, i probably said somthing in my stories or to you huh lol. Thanks, this was awesom
MistressOfTime1218 chapter 1 . 11/28/2008
Wow, I know I'm going to sound like a baby for this, but oh well. This story was amazing. I'm not afraid to admit that it actual got me tearing up. I'm also not afraid to admit that it also taught me a lesson. Great job. My compliments.