Reviews for by moonshine and sunlight
medstudent1026 chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
ah, no happy ending?
Imperial Dragon chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
I love how you made these characters into feuding gods.
ncfan chapter 1 . 5/9/2010
Okay, I'm definitely going to be looking for that book. Can you tell me who authored it?

I've written a Minato/Mikoto too, and I can tell you it is difficult to write it without either Minato or Fugaku becoming one of the bad guys. I solved it by making Fugaku pretty much absent during the course of the oneshot.

All in all, this was a very interesting AU. I'm always a fan of fantasy AUs, and this was handled very well. Well done.
AGENT Kuma-chan chapter 1 . 10/19/2008
I love dualities too...

I love the idea, and how you began the story. The concept is really nice and the presentation...

*is in awe* I really just enjoyed the whole story. You did an amazing job with this one, with how you showed the relationship between the two different courts, with how you showed their feelings of hatred and love, anger and guilt. Beautifully played.
Quiet Moon chapter 1 . 10/19/2008
It's a little strange, certainly, but still very likeable. It also makes one start having fantasies about royal infrastructure and last minute heirs saving the kingdom and having a scandalous affair in between, but that's just my crazy mind.

The exposition was good. I like how it was done from Mikoto's perspective. The way Fugaku became Mars was interesting, as the fact that Kushina served as both the Morning and Evening Star was also. I picture her as a flexible person. Same old stuffy elders, too. And to think that among the young ones who are annoyed on various levels by them, a few will become what they abhor (though that might be a bit strong a description). That concept in amusing to me, for some reason. Or perhaps its just the overall concept of stuffy elders that control pretty much every society that amuses me.

I like the whole duality concept you had going throughout the piece. It's a nice theme to think about, and you portrayed it nicely. And I know I sound like I'm in english class. I'm wondering about that.