Reviews for Ancient Penguin Evil
PADavis chapter 3 . 12/8/2008
Granny's ass is toned huh? This was so funny and awful and god, he hears John in the penquin. What a riot. And love Sam sizing up the mob and figuring out whose getting it first.

Soothed my penquin itch. Now how 'bout some cow trickster action? Pulease?

Halcyon Impulsion chapter 1 . 12/7/2008
It’s the Winchester way. Just follow the screams. (Oh my goodness. That is the *perfectest* opening line ever!)

Oh that is just nasty. Your description of the demon/penguin/octopus thing is truly...spectacular.

“If it bleeds, we can kill it,” Dean smirks in his best Ahnald imitation, and as usual, the brilliance of it is lost on the twenty or so tourists cowering in the space behind him. Can’t really blame ‘em, though. They came that close to being eaten. (heehee-OH I am laughing hard)

“You heard the man.” Dean nods in the direction behind them. “Normal’s that way. Time for you to go.” (fab lol, very fab)
sylia91 chapter 3 . 12/7/2008
These are the penguins from Madasgascar right? Dean probably at this point thinks John is possessing the thing to help the boys, eh?
lembas7 chapter 3 . 12/7/2008
"This penguin is standing right in front of him, flippers on its hips, and the damn thing sounds just like John Winchester."

*DIES laughing*
Nyx Wings chapter 3 . 12/7/2008
Oh, this is so fun! The thought of John Winchester as a penguin amuses me way too much.
PADavis chapter 2 . 10/27/2008
Rude meat - good god. That's funny and painful too. Loved Sam recognizing the buffet mentality. Ick. Great update by the way. Want more.

SciFiNutTX chapter 2 . 10/26/2008
Uh-oh...

LOL - love the Madagascar penguins in this! Oh, please tell me they're going to help take down the fugly! That would be awesome.
StoryTagger chapter 1 . 10/24/2008
Lol, I was reading this when I had a flashback to the dancing penguins, then I pictured this evil beastie doing that and started laughing. Is this a one-shot or what?
lembas7 chapter 1 . 10/22/2008
HA! I love everything you write. Always. :) And - the hilarity factor here is FABULOUS.
annv chapter 1 . 10/21/2008
I like this one its Funny
FiveForFighting09 chapter 1 . 10/21/2008
oh...my...goodness...did you just put the psychotic skipper penguin in SUPERNATURAL! LOL!

i love him.

And be brave Dean.

But remember, Private probably wont survive.

lol. ppms.
mysong chapter 1 . 10/21/2008
Wow. Hilariousness ensues. I love proverbial handbaskets. :D And the penguins are the next thing to get Winchester-ified. Sweet...!
sylia91 chapter 1 . 10/19/2008
Great start! Are we sure Dean doesn't have the psychic mojo thing going on too?
PADavis chapter 1 . 10/19/2008
"There are things out there in the dark, things with teeth ... "

Things with big flipper-like regrowing appendages that waddle you mean.

Holy Cow - SN and Madagascar? Am I on crack? Or you? LOL

Quick - post new chap before Sam and Sara are masticated.

SciFiNutTX chapter 1 . 10/19/2008
Another plot bunny hijacks Silver Ruffian!

LOL!