Reviews for White Chocolate
The Dark One Rising chapter 2 . 6/13
What other moments didn't make it into the anime? I've been trying to find a full translation of the light novels, but most never complete it. I don't want to read something that translates up until the last few books. That would just be torture.
The Dark One Rising chapter 1 . 6/13
Pan interesting concept. Not entirely out of the question, but probably nor something that would have happened. Though, if she were to stay in the Kiyou, this would have been an ideal place for her. Although, it may not make full use of her abilities. Plausibly, it could have happened, should Ryuuki chosen to keep Shuurei close.
facebook addicted chapter 2 . 1/25
Oh. My. GOD! This is one of my favorite ships! I love them! They fit so well together and darn... Kijin was portrayed so well here! It stayed true to the manga and Shuurei still retained her hard-working and strong willed self! (She's one of the few MCs who make strong will a good thing!) I would love to see more from you and more of Kijin's thoughts!
sailormoonserenity99 chapter 2 . 8/2/2014
Please continue this fantastic story!
Angel4EverLostInLife chapter 2 . 6/22/2014
More please! XD
Anonymous chapter 2 . 3/11/2014
I really like this story. I am looking forward to how this relationship could develop. I know you haven't written in awhile, but i hope you continue. Thanks for writing :)
JuleMaker chapter 2 . 8/16/2013
update this is so kawaiii /3/
MzMilo chapter 2 . 9/2/2012
interesting
Azhmyr Athena Le-Fay chapter 2 . 9/26/2009
love it very much
ViperineVampire chapter 2 . 9/14/2009
Oh! LOVE THIS PAIRING! I kinda wanna see Kijin jealous. fufufu. that'd be such an awesome picture.
VAMPIRELG chapter 2 . 7/13/2009
love this so far :D 3

will you continue this sometime? OwO

if not, ok, thats fine

if yes, yaay! party and happiness! O3O X3
Guest chapter 1 . 6/14/2009
ah, btw, i noticed that you use "women" instead of "woman" in this chapter. i think you should correct that. it's almost a perfect story!
Guest chapter 2 . 6/14/2009
that was a great story! i hope the next chapter comes out soon! :D
sagittariusleo chapter 2 . 6/8/2009