Reviews for The One In This Life
Hinatafangirl123 chapter 17 . 5/31
I cryed! Hina-chan!
#neji is the best cuz evr
TheLast-Lullaby chapter 12 . 12/2/2014
I just freaking adored this chapter. It was so fun and made me fan girl so much.
rocknroll419 chapter 21 . 2/7/2014
Awesomely written! Congratz to a job well done!XD
Guest chapter 17 . 12/6/2013
OMG!
TheGirlWithNoIQ chapter 20 . 9/14/2013
Cool fic, I really liked it! :D
I just loved picturing Gaara with drums.. that's so him. XD
BlackFlash3003 chapter 19 . 5/1/2013
Terrible! Simply terrible!
You give here a LOT of false information.
I am so angry I have to control myself to speak properly right now. And I really loved this story untill you destroyed it. What a shame.
Why?
Well, firstly, when you refer to something as "Romani" it is wrong. Not only gramatically, but also ethically. Because you confuse us romanians with gypsies. In our country (Romania, if you haven't figured it out by now) lives both romanians and gypsies, but gypsies are only like 10% max of our population. You MUST not confuse us with them, as we are perfectly normal people, not tale-telling, poor, fortune-telling nomads. Fair skin, normal clothing, no tendency whatsoever of stealing. The adjective you obtain from Romania is Romanian, not "Romani".
Secondly, whereas Maria is a common romanian name, Marc is not and has no relation to our language.
And thirdly, the thing that annoyed me THE MOST, ROMANIAN IS NOT A GYPSY LANGUAGE. Get your shit straight before you insult a country. Us romanians are born from the combination of getians (a line of Thracians, look it up) and latins. Our language has almost 70% of latin and derives from it, like french, spanish, italian and so on. The gypsies have their own language of which I know none of, because they are a whole different thing.
Well done, you just distroyed a good story and insulted a country because you just couldn't get yourself to do some damned research before you post something so crappy.
Guest chapter 20 . 4/13/2013
Here Maria say: "It's a start, Andy,"
Isn't Gaara's father's romani name Marc ?
JadedGothButterfly chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
After reading this fic, I realized how much I adore GaaHina. And how much I love your fluidity in writing and style. Hope to see more Hinacentric fics by you. You're a favorite, now. )
P.S. I've fallen in love with this fic.
AegisOfRime chapter 20 . 11/27/2012
Wow! That was awesome! A lot of GaaxHina writers make Gaara come off as, well, a jerk. Which peeves me because that's my favorite couple for this show But you didn't! You made come off nicely so Arigato! Oh and I was just thinking... If you wanted to instead if writing an epilogue you could make a sequel of them after graduation as an Orchestral band in LA... Eh I don't know I was just thinking... Heh well anyways yes this was amazing and Ima read more of your stuff now _
woodlandfairykirk chapter 21 . 11/6/2012
really good(:
natu1713 chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
I'm happy to say that this is the best GaaHina I've read (: It's different in how you focused more on Gaara and Hinata themselves and how they deal with their conflicts, as well as their emotions while they fall in love in the process - rather than focusing on only the romance. It's wonderfully done. Although I do have a tiny problem with the new Hyuuga sibling's name, Vaughn.
AmaiNeiko chapter 20 . 6/21/2012
I really REALLY love this story. _ their personalities were perfect and the whole idea behind the story was good thankyou for shareing this!
Chloeee-Avs chapter 20 . 3/1/2012
I loved it! It's such a fantastic story! :D
Aki666 chapter 20 . 1/29/2012
I enjoyed reading this. It was heart felt and showed that music in it's own way makes the world go round and that it can be the perfect out let for anyone.

This story also showed that forgiving someone takes time.

I give you a bow in respect for writing something so mind numbingly awesome.

Awesome job. 0
Hyuga09 chapter 20 . 1/8/2012
MY GOODNESS! I fell SOOO in love with your story, it was AMAZING! TT Absolutely incredible! I give like a billion gold stars Dozens of internet cookies and a freekin award! Words can not describe how much I truly enjoyed your story! You're a very gifted writer!