Reviews for The Half Blood Prince
Dragonjek chapter 19 . 9/19
Really? A cliffhanger here, before resolving the Ron-fear-worry or getting to see how hot Daphne is as an elf?

I'm so disappointed in you.

In all seriousness, this is a wonderful story, and on the off-hand chance that you still exist I would love to see you pick it up again.
frostbitelizard chapter 19 . 8/25
Well that was amazing... and unfinished... and hasn't been updated in 7 years... god I hate it when this happens .
Lisa Cooper chapter 19 . 3/27
I've really been enjoying your story THE HALF BLOOD PRINCE. As far as I have read in the Harry Potter fan fictions; it has been a unique idea. You were building a clear, believe-able world. It was nicely rich in detail. It was also quite interesting. However, life goes on, and stories where you aren't paid may be left by the wayside. That IS life. I'd love it if you could continue, but if life makes that impossible, and life is like that sometimes. Thank you for the first 19 chapters.
cskkdm chapter 19 . 7/27/2015
Please update! I'm dying to know what happens next!
R. Moony chapter 1 . 6/22/2015
Someone has got to continue this wonderful story
Guest chapter 19 . 5/29/2015
This is excellent so far. I'm looking forward to reading the rest.
Guest chapter 19 . 12/28/2014
harry kind of being a jerk, his BEST friend mind is mess up, he has no idea how mad, and he worried about himself.
Lyanna chapter 19 . 12/22/2014
Hey please pleas please update soon! Even though it hasn't been updated in 5 years...
spankiekitlo chapter 19 . 9/13/2014
Hey liking this book hoping the next chapter will be up soon.
LovingFanFiction chapter 19 . 4/30/2013
please update soon! i want harry to meet his elvish relatives
Falan chapter 19 . 3/5/2013
Yikes, I shouldn't have read this. Last updated in 2009? But it's so good! I love fics where Harry turns out to not be entirely human, or where there is at least a lot of involvement of other creatures in the story. Don't suppose you'll ever go back to writing this...
cheryl.hawks.58 chapter 19 . 7/22/2012
I love this story, your characters are more believable than JKRs. Love it, please write more.

A bit more about this book please, and maybe more about Harry's elf family.

Would you consider a changed Voldemort, maybe due to Harry's blood in the resurrection ritual?

Thank you!
Estralde chapter 19 . 6/30/2012
Interesting work. Your characterization is good, and I like how you've fleshed out Harry. Ron and Hermione remain rather flat - you could work on expanding their character, give them depth by adding quirks. Try to expand beyond loyal sidekick and fretful bookworm.

Your elf world has been done before, but it shows promise. A twist or a problem is needed to really bring it out more. Things for Harry have been too easy so far, a story only thrives on conflict. One rule for fiction is to fuck up your main character till the point that the reader truly believes he can't survive. Then (using believable methods) save him. Here we can see Harry surviving. Partly because fanfiction always decrees that Voldemort wins, but also because we haven't seen any real conflict. The scary monster bit Harry once, ran away, was caught, and sent off. The fear of racism hasn't been confirmed in any real way. The loss of his friends was rather quickly solved. In this last chapter we've seen Harry start to shy away from Hermione and Ron, but you have already laid down the foundation for everything being ok.

Keep up the good work, and I look forward to seeing you revisit this story.
Miss Dorii Damage chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
Lovely story,,, excuse me did you write a lovely fanfiction called Can you take this broken boy? It was really good, but I can't find it anywhere, is there a link to it or anything? I'm Adora Mottram you can find me on facebook and i'm called So Fierce on mibba (It used to be on their). Thanks. (Sorry if this is the wrong person and you have no idea what i'm on about) xo
Michelle chapter 19 . 7/25/2011
Finish up I really liked it