Reviews for The Half Blood Prince
gsvkktz chapter 19 . 5/12
Dumb. Just dumb. Where the heck did these elves come from? Go boil your head dozygirl you've spoiled the story!
Jestrbob chapter 1 . 5/1
Nice story, I await a update, please.
WillSloc chapter 19 . 1/15
Great story so far. What are the odds of you being able to complete it?
potterjunkie chapter 19 . 11/11/2016
Hey what gives you cant just abandon such an amazinglicious story.
I'm very disappointed.
I thought that i had finally found a decent story with a good plot.
Dragonjek chapter 19 . 9/19/2016
Really? A cliffhanger here, before resolving the Ron-fear-worry or getting to see how hot Daphne is as an elf?

I'm so disappointed in you.

In all seriousness, this is a wonderful story, and on the off-hand chance that you still exist I would love to see you pick it up again.
frostbitelizard chapter 19 . 8/25/2016
Well that was amazing... and unfinished... and hasn't been updated in 7 years... god I hate it when this happens .
Lisa Cooper chapter 19 . 3/27/2016
I've really been enjoying your story THE HALF BLOOD PRINCE. As far as I have read in the Harry Potter fan fictions; it has been a unique idea. You were building a clear, believe-able world. It was nicely rich in detail. It was also quite interesting. However, life goes on, and stories where you aren't paid may be left by the wayside. That IS life. I'd love it if you could continue, but if life makes that impossible, and life is like that sometimes. Thank you for the first 19 chapters.
cskkdm chapter 19 . 7/27/2015
Please update! I'm dying to know what happens next!
R. Moony chapter 1 . 6/22/2015
Someone has got to continue this wonderful story
Guest chapter 19 . 5/29/2015
This is excellent so far. I'm looking forward to reading the rest.
Guest chapter 19 . 12/28/2014
harry kind of being a jerk, his BEST friend mind is mess up, he has no idea how mad, and he worried about himself.
Lyanna chapter 19 . 12/22/2014
Hey please pleas please update soon! Even though it hasn't been updated in 5 years...
spankiekitlo chapter 19 . 9/13/2014
Hey liking this book hoping the next chapter will be up soon.
LovingFanFiction chapter 19 . 4/30/2013
please update soon! i want harry to meet his elvish relatives
Falan chapter 19 . 3/5/2013
Yikes, I shouldn't have read this. Last updated in 2009? But it's so good! I love fics where Harry turns out to not be entirely human, or where there is at least a lot of involvement of other creatures in the story. Don't suppose you'll ever go back to writing this...