Reviews for The Half Blood Prince
Guest chapter 19 . 12/28/2014
harry kind of being a jerk, his BEST friend mind is mess up, he has no idea how mad, and he worried about himself.
Lyanna chapter 19 . 12/22/2014
Hey please pleas please update soon! Even though it hasn't been updated in 5 years...
spankiekitlo chapter 19 . 9/13/2014
Hey liking this book hoping the next chapter will be up soon.
LovingFanFiction chapter 19 . 4/30/2013
please update soon! i want harry to meet his elvish relatives
Falan chapter 19 . 3/5/2013
Yikes, I shouldn't have read this. Last updated in 2009? But it's so good! I love fics where Harry turns out to not be entirely human, or where there is at least a lot of involvement of other creatures in the story. Don't suppose you'll ever go back to writing this...
cheryl.hawks.58 chapter 19 . 7/22/2012
I love this story, your characters are more believable than JKRs. Love it, please write more.

A bit more about this book please, and maybe more about Harry's elf family.

Would you consider a changed Voldemort, maybe due to Harry's blood in the resurrection ritual?

Thank you!
Estralde chapter 19 . 6/30/2012
Interesting work. Your characterization is good, and I like how you've fleshed out Harry. Ron and Hermione remain rather flat - you could work on expanding their character, give them depth by adding quirks. Try to expand beyond loyal sidekick and fretful bookworm.

Your elf world has been done before, but it shows promise. A twist or a problem is needed to really bring it out more. Things for Harry have been too easy so far, a story only thrives on conflict. One rule for fiction is to fuck up your main character till the point that the reader truly believes he can't survive. Then (using believable methods) save him. Here we can see Harry surviving. Partly because fanfiction always decrees that Voldemort wins, but also because we haven't seen any real conflict. The scary monster bit Harry once, ran away, was caught, and sent off. The fear of racism hasn't been confirmed in any real way. The loss of his friends was rather quickly solved. In this last chapter we've seen Harry start to shy away from Hermione and Ron, but you have already laid down the foundation for everything being ok.

Keep up the good work, and I look forward to seeing you revisit this story.
Miss Dorii Damage chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
Lovely story,,, excuse me did you write a lovely fanfiction called Can you take this broken boy? It was really good, but I can't find it anywhere, is there a link to it or anything? I'm Adora Mottram you can find me on facebook and i'm called So Fierce on mibba (It used to be on their). Thanks. (Sorry if this is the wrong person and you have no idea what i'm on about) xo
Michelle chapter 19 . 7/25/2011
Finish up I really liked it
person chapter 11 . 6/20/2011
Ummm is this the actual Harry Potter and the half blood prince or like a fan fiction continuation of the story?
happybunny688 chapter 19 . 4/6/2011
great story, i really hope you continue!
Loony Lovegood 3 chapter 4 . 1/19/2011
I love this story! The story is amazing, and I've always wondered what happened to Harry and the rest of the clan in the summer holidays! Your writing style is quite similar to JK's so it feels as if I'm reading one of her stories! Keep it up! :)
sh777 chapter 19 . 11/10/2010
An interesting story. Hope you return to update it.
DollFace40 chapter 19 . 9/11/2010
Oh my God. Are you ever going to update this? Pleaassee! :O
Chrissy227 chapter 19 . 8/7/2010
I love this story and I really hope you will continue it!