Reviews for Who Knows
Damara chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
I've always loved this little one-shot and when I realized I'd never reviewed it I was strangely disappointed in myself :P Anyway, the end of this story always cracks me up; it's so Lois and Clark, she's rambling, he kisses her, she slaps him (of course!), and promptly kisses him again! Just great!
xxkizixx chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
How much am I wishing that you wrote the episode? So, so much. Good job! _
YouCan'tFightDestiny chapter 1 . 4/19/2009
That was just so sweet! :D
NiteAngel chapter 1 . 3/3/2009
ah! beautifuliness! hehe... this was great! except i haven't seen the smallville episodes that somehow relates to this s

i don't THINK i have anyway. could you write a prequel to this... and then a sequel too?

NiteAngel

brosuitup chapter 1 . 1/11/2009
Oh how I wish it had happened like this.
Lily1986 chapter 1 . 12/2/2008
We ALL knew! LOL! ]
saruwatarikoumiko chapter 1 . 11/19/2008
I like this ending better than "committed!" ahahah. This fic was awesome. Keep writing!
lifesend chapter 1 . 11/11/2008
oh this is wonderful! I've been wanting to read a fanfic like this that gets into Clark's head and have him verbalize what we cloisers have known all along - Clark Kent is in love with Lois Lane. And to see him put that thought into action! Great story, thank you for writing this to give us insight into Clark's mind during the episode.
alechka chapter 1 . 11/10/2008
I hate this episode. Chimmy and Nois are unbearable. But I like the story.
Arhazivory chapter 1 . 11/5/2008
Beautiful. This has beenm my favourite episode so far and this alternate ending is great...satisfies my clois heart.
Ariahla chapter 1 . 10/30/2008
You write really well...Think about maybe doing a longer piece. I'd be the first to subscribe.
mistressbabette51 chapter 1 . 10/24/2008
Aha! This was truly brilliant. I like the premise that Clark would have whispered No! And of course, Lois would get the wrong idea without knowing Clark’s plan! Wonderful!

Thank you!:D
superlc529 chapter 1 . 10/20/2008
Amazing story! I think Clark should've pressed the emergency stop button in the elevator in the episode. In fact I was waiting for that to happen but it never did :( It did in your story though! :) I wished Clark could've answered and had him say "Yes" and see it's the truth. Why do those 2 have to be so stubborn? I can't wait for more CLOIS on SMALLVILLE. Again good job! :)
TaraLittle chapter 1 . 10/19/2008
Great story!
Pheonixsong07 chapter 1 . 10/19/2008
i really wish not necessarily that this happened in the episode but at some for the part at the end to happen...:kiss: :slap: :kiss again: it was definitely the way Lois would react