Reviews for Eternally Intertwined
TrillionSchiffer chapter 45 . 5/19
This whole things just reeks of writer convience, manipulation and forgetfulness.

First Alice see's jake enter Bellas room, which causes Edward to fly over there. But ALL OF A SUDDEN she can't see Angela and Jake approach.

Then this Daggett mental block crap. FOr one of them sure, but both? really?

And you tell me that they can't tell that those two were vampires? Because of what? a pair of flimsy contact? Are you serious? SMH.

This was suppose to fiction, not "unbelievable writer convenience and manipulation".

Its extremely crap that powers work when you 'need' them to work, and don't when you don't. Or convienently forgot what you wrote 2 to 5 chapters before.
TrillionSchiffer chapter 32 . 5/19
Where did this fake ass murder mystery come from?
jk chapter 11 . 4/24
dramatic much? the start of a war? theres only like seven wolves and six vampires! The start of a war! LOL Its gonna be the smallest war ever fought...LOL
A WAR haahahahahahahahah and we'll call the teeny tiny belwar of 2000 who gives a fuck
jk chapter 7 . 4/24
Bella is soooo annoying. she spends all night thinking about Edward then shes mean to him and Edward says I like to use my couch for other things...like hes some kind of man whore...
and you don't have them talk like they shoud expecially bella what kind of 17 year old says...I did not sleep well...shed abbrv...I didn't sleep well..you do that a lot, not abbrv I mean.
jk chapter 5 . 4/24
bellas kinda a douche bag, why cant she just say how she feels about jake? its not that hard just open your fucking mouth. And she comes off so fucking stupid with this im commited to him bullshit when its obvious to everyone that she really doesn't like him that much. That was bad timing for Edwards first kiss I though...it was kinda awkward
jk chapter 4 . 4/24
Anyone else finding alice annoying and rude as fuck? Edward hasn't liked a girl...ever! Bella just sits and Edward says five words to her and alice I all" hey no hogging all her attention!" Alice needs to back the fuck off! Stupid meddling annoying shopoaholic. I fucking hate alice. All happy all the time, overzealous little cunt. Id slap that girl
RDoster2012 chapter 51 . 8/17/2014
This story was very interesting to say the least...

It was refreshing and frustrating to see Carlisle portrayed this way... He was quite a jerk sometimes, But it was nice to see him as more than just a passive person.

I honestly thought that the Daggetts were true werewolves at first. Or witches... That was my reasoning for them being so hostile towards the Cullen's. I was happy to be proven wrong...

I did enjoy reading this story. In fact I could not put it down!
mygooddog chapter 14 . 5/11/2014
I like your teenage Edward and spunky Bella.
mygooddog chapter 13 . 5/11/2014
I like most of your story, but your Carlisle is OOC. He would never tell Edward to leave Bella if he knew how much he loved her.
mygooddog chapter 5 . 5/10/2014
Love your bella
mygooddog chapter 3 . 5/10/2014
Liked the chapter, great setup for the story.
mygooddog chapter 2 . 5/10/2014
Just found your story. really enjoying it, real 17 year old Edward is refreshing.
cela chapter 19 . 4/9/2014
I am very glad to hear that Edward won't be such a Victorian "gentleman" in this story and that bella won't be as wishy washy, thinking Edward would rather be with someone more beautiful than her. the heart wants what the heart wants and thank god they want each other!
cela chapter 15 . 4/9/2014
Jacob really is an ass. he's such a vindictive, obnoxious child who hides behind the pack.
cela chapter 11 . 4/9/2014
Jacob is such a putz! so he cares about bella? enough to leave her after he injured her and left her bleeding in front of a vampire? what is wrong with him? can he not remember that as soon as he phases that the whole pack will know what he has done?
1,200 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »