Reviews for Music Lessons
Tish the Dish chapter 28 . 4/16/2014
Oh, my! How do I live thee, kept me count the ways! I loooovvveee this story. And I equally love both endings. It was so sweet and so romantic. I was captivated from start to finish. I would've loved to read more and more but probably wouldn't have been satisfied with any ending! Again, I loved this story. It will always be one of my faves and one I'll read again and again! Truly!
Tish the Dish chapter 24 . 4/15/2014
I love this chapter! Combining the music with a simple foot massage was brilliant. It was sexy and sensual and such a unique perspective. Bella giving Edward a foot massage had me breathing heavy! Awesome!
FunSizedAuthor chapter 28 . 1/28/2013
This is so good! You should right so Stories about like Rosalie and Emmett's first wedding or Alice and Jasper! Anyway good story!
-Anna :)
FunSizedAuthor chapter 3 . 1/26/2013
On the whole
AN: Clara Schumann's birthday really is September 13th. Also, Robert had a sister-in-law named Rosalie. Creepy, but cool!
Sounds like Stephenie Meyer might have done a bit more research then she gave her self credit for :p
Guest chapter 27 . 8/1/2012
Amazing piece. Absolutely beautiful. Your version of Edward is perfect; tender, sweet, loving, angsty and self-conscious.
Twilightchick45 chapter 4 . 11/10/2011
They are going to have an amazing evening.
Blair.Alice. CullenLuvr chapter 28 . 11/4/2011
loved it
TheLeopardBrightsky chapter 19 . 5/23/2011
I noticed as I was reading that you had a sentence of French meaning "You are my everything." In this situation, between an affianced couple, tu would be used instead of vous. Therefore, the sentence should read, "Tu es mon tout," if that is correct grammar (which I don't know).
twilightsilje chapter 28 . 3/6/2011
Really great fanfic, and the last chapter was what I had benn waiting for ;)
Anjann chapter 14 . 12/17/2010
are u kidding me? ugh! lol!
TwiTragic13 chapter 28 . 12/1/2010
Freaking loved this story!

TwiTragic13

xo
Lady Ramona chapter 28 . 11/28/2010
I thank you for a lovely story, so sweet! I could tell you hated to let this one come to it's natural end..
HGFGVBNHSJDKEHYGRVFBCX chapter 3 . 10/31/2010
just to let u know bella was born on the 14th of september not the 13th, many people think its is the 13th but it isnt. just informing u

great story so far
PleaseDeleteAccountPLEASE19282 chapter 13 . 10/23/2010
do you play piano?
twilight1972 chapter 27 . 6/13/2010
Just finished your fanfic. Thought it was wonderful. Makes me want to take lessons!