Reviews for Making It Stranger
Despairado chapter 3 . 4/27/2013
This story is entertaining... But I don't think you got Batman's personality quite correctly.
helenofargos chapter 18 . 8/19/2012
Brilliant! Oh wow. That was seriously fantastic. Written well, well thought-out...it even ended well. I'm curious as to where Ianto actually was that whole time, and how Micky Smith and Catwoman's meeting went down, if she ended up in a holding cell...well, just keep writing good stuff like this, alright? For everyone's sake.
Don'tSleep chapter 18 . 8/19/2012
What doesn't kill you makes you stranger, huh? I must agree.
Poor Ianto, I'd probably turn and scream. Post more? This is highly entertaining :D!
Miss Singing in the Rain chapter 18 . 8/8/2012
This might just be one of the most amazing crossover fan fictions I've ever read. Great work!
niver chapter 18 . 6/6/2009
Haha! Loved this!
mrs mathis chapter 15 . 1/9/2009
CAN YOU SOME HOW MAKE TOM OUT TO BE A Villain. I THINK MARTHA IS BETTER WITH THE DOCTOR :)
mrs mathis chapter 13 . 1/9/2009
I READ THIS STORY LAST YEAR, AND HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR A NEW CHAPTER. I HOPE YOU CAN UPDATE THIS SOON. I'VE NEVER READ A DOCTOR WHO STORY LIKE THIS EVER,PLUS IT HAS MARTHA, SO I'M HOOKED.

IF YOU CAN, PLEASE WRITE MORE OF THIS STORY. I WOULD SO MUCH LOVE TO READ IT!
Amazing Bluie chapter 18 . 11/6/2008
Well, that was pretty good. I loved the interaction between the Doctor and Arkham Asylum's inmates. And even though I think getting hit by that Daleks's laser should've killed him, I could totally see the Joker killing a Dalek while mercilessly pounding on it. Oh, and I loved it when the Joker commanded an army of Weevils. Think you might continue this?
celticfox chapter 18 . 11/5/2008
Well, that was AMAZING, Although Jack should have died at least once. He has to, for this to be a true Torchwood episode.

Seriously, great job.

The Famous Fire Lady M chapter 13 . 10/29/2008
Ahah.

Love this update.
Amazing Bluie chapter 11 . 10/29/2008
This story's awesome! I love it! I'm so glad I found it, I can't wait for the next chapter. Keep up the awesome work!
celticfox chapter 11 . 10/28/2008
Hmm. The plot thickens yet again... oh, and the Doctor's visions are amazing. I love this story. UPDATE!
The Famous Fire Lady M chapter 11 . 10/28/2008
Wow.

Excellent update.
foxfire222 chapter 9 . 10/23/2008
oh man this just gets better and better. i cant wait to see what the doctor is doing. is he gonna show up at torchwood too and they all be forced to work together. that is something i would pay to see myself. the joker and crane working with torchwood. but it is your story and i have no control over it. please update soon.

Love and HUGS