Reviews for The Truth of the Matter
Thank you, this story warmed my heart so much I thought I might cry! Thanks so much for writing such a cute and loving little story, it was great! Not all of it was sweet, and I'm glad you showed the other sides to his story as well. So thank you for giving me something to read right now that was so great! Thanks!:)
Bochord of Leaspell chapter 1 . 5/22
This made me fucking CRY you asshole...(holyshitALLTHEFEELZ)
Really sad but really good
TorturedGuitar chapter 1 . 5/9
There could be more to this story, but it is still the best Naruto fic I've ever read!I really liked when Minato appeared!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/14/2015
rofc (rolling on the floor, crying)
secondstardust chapter 1 . 7/10/2015
This story is so well done. I really like that you've included Shikamaru, Chouji, and Kiba; maybe they weren't friends quite yet, but they were there, which makes up, in a small way, for how lonely Naruto was as a kid, and that goes for Iruka as well. Overall, I think this is one of the best stories about Naruto's childhood I've read, or at least it feels the most true. You pierced me right in the heart with that surprise Minato appearance though :)
Star Angel7169 chapter 1 . 11/21/2014
Such a sad and beautiful ending! I liked the beginning too and though the way you wrote it was a little confusing, I still loved it. Thanks for writing this fanfiction! -Star
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 8/3/2014
Lord Geovanni chapter 1 . 1/14/2014
Interesting story... but it is complete? This is quite a weird one-shot. It actually feels as if there was more to the story.
Mukuro234 chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
I lved reading this it was very interesting
shelwyn chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
I'm almost about to cry my eyes are burning. Sad
Dorcyy chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
I loved it. It was really touching.
mndstjohn chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
Good job!
SERIOSLYNICK chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
Sky Ventaris chapter 1 . 9/12/2012
Very nice one shot, kinda cute as well :)
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »