Reviews for The Truth of the Matter
ofsaltandsea chapter 1 . 7/10
This story is so well done. I really like that you've included Shikamaru, Chouji, and Kiba; maybe they weren't friends quite yet, but they were there, which makes up, in a small way, for how lonely Naruto was as a kid, and that goes for Iruka as well. Overall, I think this is one of the best stories about Naruto's childhood I've read, or at least it feels the most true. You pierced me right in the heart with that surprise Minato appearance though :)
Star Angel7169 chapter 1 . 11/21/2014
Such a sad and beautiful ending! I liked the beginning too and though the way you wrote it was a little confusing, I still loved it. Thanks for writing this fanfiction! -Star
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 8/3/2014
interesting
Lord Geovanni chapter 1 . 1/14/2014
Interesting story... but it is complete? This is quite a weird one-shot. It actually feels as if there was more to the story.
Mukuro234 chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
I lved reading this it was very interesting
shelwyn chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
I'm almost about to cry my eyes are burning. Sad
Dorcyy chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
I loved it. It was really touching.
mndstjohn chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
Good job!
SERIOSLYNICK chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
Nice
attonranden chapter 1 . 9/12/2012
Very nice one shot, kinda cute as well :)
Afiana Arch chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
You just don't know how much I love the ending. this is the kind of fanfic that I'm looking for..
CaptainOfAsgard chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
I love the details of the hallucinations!
acrosticacrumpet chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
Glowing review here!

You did ramble a little bit. But it was the good kind of rambling, so it's okay.

This story makes a compelling point, and plays on your emotions very effectively. Great job!
Mika the Dark princess chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
Lov it
Madame Penguin chapter 1 . 3/19/2011
This story is amazing. I like how Naruto actually gets sick for once even though Kyuubi usually kills the disease before it gets too bad. I can actually imagine Naruto going through all of that effort just to get to school and attempt to do his work.

May I just say, thank you for adding Minato in there. I thought this was a pretty good fic in the beginning, but at the very end, that addition made it perfection. Any story that portrays Minato the way you did, and how Naruto interacts with him makes me feel both joyful yet sad at their relationship. It doesn't help that listening to Plumb's "In My Arms" fits perfectly with them and makes the piece more emotional when I read fantastic stories such as this.
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »