Reviews for Scattered Pieces of the Puzzle Called Myself
OpticalRacer chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
It's amazing how inspiration can come from the most unlikely places! I love the premise, it's definitely a very good setup for Ahsoka's absence in RoTS. You've managed to evoke powerful visuals with few words. The ending was gripping - I couldn't tell who was suffering more. I would love to read an expanded version of this story. Excellent!
miss ink chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
It's really interesting. There's a lot of potential in a story like this. I can see why you posted it on the SW Challenges. Now, cyber-Ahsoka images are swirling around in my head!
Nelarun chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
Amazing. breathtakingly beautiful in a way. Your characterisation of Ahsoka was perfect for the role you gave her. You pulled off an amazing feat of story telling! The last few lines were splendid.

Thank you!
Effervescent Dreamer chapter 1 . 3/31/2009
Wow, I'm just beginning the Star Wars: The Clone Wars series but I found this fic to be amazing. It just feels so clear and very easy to picture. It also feels...I dunno empowering somehow. Awesome story.
Mirkenza-H chapter 1 . 3/25/2009
so sad, you characterized a dark Ahsoka EXTREMELY well! love the last line, and your explination for Ahsoka not being in ROTS!
Storykiller chapter 1 . 3/18/2009
OMF (Oh My Force) this is cool. You should make this into a movie one day. Who knows, you might be hired by Lucasfilm.
Darth Sith'ari chapter 1 . 1/2/2009
this made me cry
DarthSkyGirl chapter 1 . 12/11/2008
Very powerful. I love your writing; nice language. It would be even better if you expanded it...went into more detail. It was amazing though. I LOVE it ;D
Ace Ryn Knight chapter 1 . 11/24/2008
I think I'm a little shocked. I didn't think I'd be really moved by this, but I was. The imagery was incredible, and the closing sentence just takes my breath away. Very powerful.
JoeEngland chapter 1 . 11/17/2008
Well done. I wouldn't mind seeing a sequel to this, or another chapter. It seems like something worth developing. It could go a long way towards explaining Anakin's turn to the Dark Side, and his deep, bitter feelings of anger and guilt which blossomed under the Emperor's guidance. Or perhaps there could be a sort of "What-If" series, where we see how things progress if he kills her out of mercy, or brings her back to the Jedi to attempt rehabilitation. Either way, Cyborg Ahsoka interests me (though that might just be my schadenfreude talking). Maybe I'll draw her sometime.
Ethargh chapter 1 . 11/2/2008
Very very good. Short fic but it packs a punch.

*searches for that vid*
ratohnhaketons chapter 1 . 10/26/2008
that was so good! Tear jerking too...but it was really good. I had to practically cling to the tissue box at the end. But then again, I am a very emotional person...

Great Job! C:
Devsash chapter 1 . 10/24/2008
Wow, that was seriously good! The idea of a cyborg Ahsoka is one that I haven't heard of before, but you pulled it off very well! Kudos to you!
Treenahasthaal chapter 1 . 10/19/2008
Wow. Very powerful and heart breaking. And actually quite horrific for them both. Great writing.
Nuggims chapter 1 . 10/19/2008
And this is what I can honestly call the best Ahsoka&Anakin piece out there. The idea is nice, the execution wonderful, and the last line was powerful.