Reviews for Scattered Pieces of the Puzzle Called Myself
Mathematica chapter 1 . 10/19/2008
Oh. My. GOD.

I love this! I actually am sitting here, wowed by awesomeness at this piece. In a site that has been invaded by AA shipping n00bs (I'm sorry, but I shall always be an AP girl at heart), it's lovely to see a piece that gives Ahsoka CHARACTER DEPTH. Thank you, skywalker05, my saviour! *bows*

And I loved the whole brain modification thing, the whole thought control thing - and her duelling Anakin was so powerful that I actually felt all strange inside (I refuse to attribute that to my half-eaten tuna sandwich). And Anakin's last line - his last thoughts - were so well written and so haunting that I can't even begin to try to forget them -

"and he could not tell whether she was trying to attack him or embrace him." I nearly cried that that. And the last sentence - ohmygodyouareagenius.

I wish I had more ways to express how truly awesome this is. But I can't - eloquence has never been my strong point - and so I shall merely reiterate how AWESOME this is, and how much it moved me.

Faves.
Wayne7793 chapter 1 . 10/19/2008
Interesting concept. I never thought of Ahsoka as cybernetic, or anything like that...
17 | « Prev Page 1 2