Reviews for The Red in the Sky Is Ours
agentmeister chapter 20 . 10/11/2015
A wonderfully written story.

Have you ever sent anything to IDW?
MahoganyShadow chapter 20 . 12/14/2014
I truly did love reading this story. Thundercracker's thoughts towards the Decepticon cause and his unwanted bonding, together with his resulting emotions such as his (very real) fear of being labelled a traitor, and his longing to be an Autobot, feels extremely realistic, and extremely characteristic of him. So kudos to you for those. :D

I liked the tie in with your other stories, and also how you expressed Thundercracker's character growth throughout the twenty chapters. I'm so very glad that he manages to discover the silver lining in his bonding in the end, and that he manages to find friendship or perhaps even more with Skywarp

And WOW, Skywarp's relationship with Thundercracker at first was really not what I had been expecting. I guess it's because in all other fics I've read, they've always been portrayed as fast friends from the start; this is the first time I've seen them disliking each other throughout most of the story. But I liked how you made out Skywarp to be more loyal to his wingmates in that chapter with Ratchet and the one with Megatron. Really puts in depth in his character, that he's definitely more than just the typical, albeit prank-loving Decepticon. It made the ending, the last chapter, all the more wonderful and sweet.

Unfortunately, judging from the reviews and favs your story seems so underrated. x( Because The Red in the Sky Is Ours is definitely the best TC-centered fic that I've ever read.
Qwertzu chapter 20 . 11/3/2011
thanks for the story, I really enjoyed it
TeheWut chapter 20 . 10/13/2011
Excellent! I'm very sad to see this end,especially coz now I have to try to find another story as good as this D:
decepticonsfangirl chapter 20 . 8/13/2009
Veritrix chapter 20 . 7/7/2009
Well I've read the two previous stories, as well as this one and I have to say I loved them both. It was an interesting take on having Jazz originally being a Decepticon.

Also you can never have enough Prowl/Jazz. I'd love to see more on those two, as well as Skywarp/Thundercracker.
DitzyMusicLover chapter 12 . 5/29/2009
'Optimus Prime will be annihilated. With him dead, the Autobots will no longer pose much of a threat, and the war will be as good as won.'

Sorry about this, but 3 words popped in my head: Arise Rodimus Prime. ;D
Ghost chapter 20 . 3/9/2009
Absolutely Magnificent! This chapter had me in tears~(good ones)
Francesca Zatnik chapter 20 . 3/8/2009
That's a lovely ending. I'm glad Thundercracker has a friend, now.
SUPERNICH chapter 20 . 3/8/2009
Aw what a great ending to a great fic!

This whole fic was amazing. I feel honored to read it!

Skywarp is finally recognized at the wanted bondmate! yay! Well I really don't have much to say because I've stated it all. It's amazing!

Now, I have to go through the depression of not being able to read new chapters of it. (Sigh) Post-Fic Depression.

Well Nice Job! You're amazing!
Silveriss chapter 20 . 3/8/2009
This ending chapter was a perfect sum-up of the story. I loved it. Completely. I was completely drawn into the ending scene where TC is sitting alone watching the sunset. I was also drawn into the very final scene where he's flying with Skywarp. There seems to be a lot of acceptance and some hope in this chapter. Wonderful. Simply wonderful.
tomorrow4eva chapter 20 . 3/8/2009
Congrats on finishing. Very nice ending - sometimes we do take people for granted, or write them off after a less then ideal first impression. It's nice to think that Thundercracker can find some degree of peace. I very much enjoyed the story.
Carmilla DeWinter chapter 20 . 3/8/2009
Well. Finally he got his head out of his exhaust port.

Other than that, yup. You did right to avoid any declarations and such for the last scene. It's moving without being overly sappy. And since almost everything is too sappy for those two, that was quite the line to walk.
Bluebird Soaring chapter 20 . 3/8/2009
This has a perfect ending! TC gets to see Jazz and find out how things and Prowl worked out...very creative if I might add ) The dive to test who would save who was a very TC thing to do! And then we rejoin him feeling isolated and alone, only to be approached by a mech he really needs to give a better look/second chance! I love their touching wings and then flying off into the sunset! I hope you write more stories with these characters since you do such a wonderful job capturing them all )
Balrog Roike chapter 20 . 3/8/2009
A nice story, even if a bit depressing.

Only one question I would like to know the answer of:

How did Starscream avoid a full bond?

Did he really find a way to avoid it?

Has he been forced to bond so often in the past that there is just nothing left anymore to bond with?

Or is it because he's immortal?

Well, good work,