Reviews for Negotiating Fate
AxMxzainyxfan chapter 14 . 3/6/2012
I actually cried when I read the authors note in chapter 14. Tears of depression are streaming down my face. No really. This story is so far amazing and I don't know if I can carry on knowing it may never be finished D: I severely hope you get your inspiration for this story back!

In the mean time I'll be heading over to your seth story

AxM
MellarksBakery01 chapter 14 . 1/28/2012
YOU ARE AN AMAZING WRITER! PLS FINISH THIS STORY! THANKING YOU :)
folie a plusieurs chapter 12 . 10/26/2011
I reallyreallyreally like this. :D

You're an amazing writer and I love the way you protray the wolf pack and Lucy. :D

Update soon, please! :D
ThisBrokenDelight chapter 13 . 2/19/2011
They need to kiss seriously . make another xP

Added story to fave :D
Duco Sententia chapter 13 . 12/25/2009
Wow! This is an amazing story!

I love how you take your time in Lucy falling in love with the oh-so-GRR! I want him! Haha :] Great job and write more sonn!

I can't wait!

-Ducky
Y0urDownfall chapter 13 . 10/13/2009
OH SNAP! Big bro's home! I have 3 older brothers so I know how it is! Embry and Lucy are SCREWED!
k-psycho chapter 13 . 4/13/2009
.GEE. NOT fair! Cliffhanger much? biting my nail in anticipation! Ur a great writer, keep the chapters comin!
foxxisammi chapter 13 . 2/21/2009
aww cute story
idontwantmyaccountanymore chapter 13 . 2/21/2009
Hm, very nice.

I think I know what's coming up!

Maybe, maybe not.

UPDATESON!

(;
laurazuleta18 chapter 13 . 2/21/2009
Great chapter
vasogoma chapter 18 . 1/26/2009
I'm really sorry to hear that since I love your story, but I do understand exactly how you feel.

Writing should be fun and something you enjoy, so if you are feeling not comfortable anymore while writing it then just leave it. I mean, it is not like a job or something for you to be forced to write it, is it? XD anyways, you are amazing and when I have time I will for sure check out your new story! :D bye byes hugs and cookies
laurazuleta18 chapter 18 . 1/12/2009
Why! Please make urself happy again i know its going to come just perfect!
I Am Switzerland101 chapter 18 . 1/11/2009
OME! what no! im so sad :( but i have faith in you and i know that you will get over this and figure out where you're going. just know that you have the support of all your readers and reviewers.

so im sad but i know it is for the best, just hopefully this will continue soon and not in like 6 months cus this is a REALLY good story and i've seen ALOT of stories that are really good just stop it for almost a year.

anyway good luck figuring out where this is going and know we all support you :)
Golden.Eyed.Wonder.-'-1995 chapter 18 . 1/11/2009
Hey,

Don't worry about it :)
Bambi Gone Mad chapter 18 . 1/11/2009
thats okay if u want to put it on hold... u dont have to feel guilty... im glad that u will continue it :D