Reviews for City of Angels
springbaby83 chapter 14 . 4/12/2013
This is a great story, please update soon
MusicalLover17 chapter 14 . 3/9/2013
loved this chapter
Lady Elena Bella Petrova chapter 14 . 1/21/2012
Love this story so far! hoping to read more later!
LGM chapter 14 . 1/25/2011
this is good, i like how you have been able to merge the two shows together so well. will there be any chance of this being updated any time soon?
Helmi 1 chapter 10 . 9/25/2010
I like this story can you please continue with this story. Plus

can Angel fight side by side with Buffy when they have to rescue Dawn from Glory please. Plus can Angel stay in SunnyDale

when he see's Buffy come out of her coffin please. Also can Buffy have Angel's baby and it would be a son and they would name him Conner please. Please e-mail me back at I would like to hear back from you please.

From,

Sarah Zitter
msboskiera chapter 14 . 9/20/2010
are you going to finish?
dkwr07 chapter 14 . 3/20/2010
please update soon.
JUCIFICS chapter 14 . 3/18/2010
love the fic so far. i know you havent update in over a year but i really hope you decide to finish this fic cant wait to know what happens with glory n if buffy dies please finish this fic ot at least update the fic xoxo
brittany08forever chapter 14 . 3/18/2010
please update, i love b/a stories and get depressed when they arent finished. I heted how both shows ended this is my only option to see happy ending
Thenchick chapter 14 . 11/22/2009
i hope u dont kill buffy off with glory...

and i think it would be cool if when buffy was there as anne that she became friends with gunn and that the girl she gave the anne identity to is the same as the one from the shelter...
clandestinequeen chapter 14 . 9/25/2009
I hope to see a continuation with this story. You've done such a good job with combining episodes and otherwise, you've made it your own. :)
clandestinequeen chapter 13 . 9/25/2009
You know I don't believe it's to extreme in terms of angel when it comes to evil bits trying to kill those he loves. It's pretty in character as far as I'm concerned and tapped angelus too!
clandestinequeen chapter 10 . 9/25/2009
Argh I hated seeing him die in onscreen and here it's just as bad. There was so much more for him as a character, Joss is totally high on the cruel scale! Man-!
clandestinequeen chapter 7 . 9/25/2009
Two angels, I could make do with so very dearly! 3
clandestinequeen chapter 6 . 9/25/2009
Aw! What more can I say about this episode aside from definitely how it should have ended! hah hah. :P

Where were you when joss needed inspiration? ;)