Reviews for How It All Began
jenn008 chapter 16 . 2/22/2014
Loved it!
17sweil chapter 1 . 9/1/2013
In the second to last paragraph you said 'his heart'. He has two hearts, so that needs to be plural,
bwood202 chapter 16 . 10/31/2012
continue or be DELETED or i will cause THE DESTRUCTION OF REALITY ITSELF which will lead to everyone being EXTERMINATED but the doctor would probably say NO NO YOU DON'T please PM me your response
bwood202 chapter 11 . 10/31/2012
yay you have gotten a review UNANNOUNCED COMMENTATORS VOICE LEVEL UP
were aware of the rumours and fear that many of the men (and women) at Torchwood and elsewhere associated with Rose.
does that mean shes bi sexual hellp pm me
bwood202 chapter 10 . 10/31/2012
yay a review unannounced commentator voice LEVEL UP
Guest chapter 3 . 10/31/2012
yay
romana chapter 16 . 5/14/2012
please! continue your story i find it very interesting that you were the only one who wrote a love story between the master and rose and i would really love to see how you would write the part in which the master and rose faces the doctor and i dunno you write and i'll read with pleasure...surprise me... :} 3 3 3
Capiria chapter 16 . 3/25/2012
Wow! I love. I created an account so I could give my thanks for writing a great story. I never gave thought or even considered this pairing. I tend to stay close to cannon, but I am glad that I did. I liked the story progression and how nicely you set up the story.I also liked how it just slide into cannon. It did not feel or seem too rushed or disconnected.

The only shame is that it took me so long to find and read this. I look forward to reading your other works, in doctor who and other categories. My many thanks, keep up the great work.

on a side note, I am sorry if this posted one to manny times. My internet is a little shaky. It likes to drop out when I need it.
Midnight chapter 16 . 3/12/2012
I love the Master, he's my favorite time lord. When paired with my favorite companion, Rose Tyler aka BAD WOLF, you've got my favorite fan fic.

This novel fits perfectly in the Whoniverse in such a fashion that I found my self hating the Doctor for leaving Rose, and becoming excited for the day that the master would destroy him!

A fabolous writer, I hope that they shall continue the legacy that is RosexMaster!
eunice is beast chapter 2 . 1/29/2012
AHHHH! I LOVE THIS SO MUCH! A great paring you got here. So glad to see the Master happy for once.
frenchfan chapter 1 . 8/21/2011