Reviews for Shattered
lcelinaoc chapter 1 . 9/10/2010
Lol you're going to have to put up with me saying it's a great story and I loved it… but I will write an intelligent review haha. I liked how much effort you had to put into this, you just can't sit down and write something this deep and with so much meaning. And it was grammatically correct, yay (haha sorry, too many people on can't format their stories if their life depended on it)! And keep writing! :)
FalselyTrue chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
It was...why does my thesaurus fail me at the most inopportune moments?

Traumatic.

Horrifying.

Dangerous.

Not the right words.

Graceful.

Calm.

Simple.

Words that don't describe this fic.

Beautiful.

Upsetting.

Not quite.

Tear-inducing.

A bit. I cried, just a bit at the end.

Bittersweet.

Almost.

Sentimental.

Not really.

I don't have the right words, but maybe you can get an idea with the words I do have.

Luna
theatergirl chapter 1 . 1/13/2009
Very emotional, and it's great. I love the whole broken vase thing, and how Tess broke differently from Shane. And Tess considering herslef an orphan was clever.

You capture Tess so well, and your details are great. You just now what to say and how to say it. I admire that.

I can't wait for the other oneshots, or anything else you may write
Cupid's Arrows chapter 1 . 12/12/2008
That was amazing! I loved how you described how Tess felt about Shane, that was so good. I loved the line "Mitchie had forever taken Shane from her" it tells you how Tess really feels.
LiteraryLullaby chapter 1 . 12/12/2008
Wow, this is awesome!

I loved how you showed another side to Tess. She's a great character to look into.

Keep up the good work!
of self chapter 1 . 12/6/2008
Lol. I'll have you know I am not capable of writing the most intelligent response but here goes.

I liked this because, it showed Tess doing some introspection and how her mother played a really big part in making her what she was. That moment when she realizes that she was the cause of all of Shane's pain was simply tragic.

And I liked how Nate tries to reach out to her but Tess seems to refuse to let go of Shane. Cant blame her though, he was her first love I'm guessing. Though in the end he reaches out and she accepts.

Hope it was intelligent enough. If not sorry. Anyways good one-shot. :)
un-used-30194 chapter 1 . 12/6/2008
hey,

i'm back with another review and i wanted start by saying that im not a big fan of tess FF, so i didnt really know what to expect, but you can't tell that it was your first one-shot.

the one-shot was very long, i liked the way you kept the sentances short but not short at the same thime (if u get what i mean, if not just PM me and i'll explain)
Cheye13 chapter 1 . 11/2/2008
Your A/N at the end is great, not mean. I loved it.

This was a very touching story. I really liked it because we got to see into Tess's past and complicated a person she really is, that she's not just mean. It's also from a POV we don't usually get to see.

It's nice because it's very angsty and dramatic, but offers some salvation, some hope. There's a lot of emotion for the readers to relate to.

I also like your writing style. The sentence structure really adds to the mood and it's easy to read.
suburbs chapter 1 . 10/19/2008
Tess is a complicated character, and I enjoyed your take on how she could have evolved into what we saw in the movie. You made her sympathetic, but still flawed. I didn't read your HSM stories, but I enjoyed this one.
kimanioverthinks chapter 1 . 10/19/2008
This really made me tear up. It was great. There was so much emotion. Tess not caring was the kind of attitude I expected to see in this situation, not many authors realize that it's not their reps they care about when they cry; it's getting out the emotion. Do you understand what I'm saying, or I am just babbling annoying comments?

Good work though!
SheTakesMeHigh chapter 1 . 10/19/2008
Omg Amazing One Shot

I dont really review one shots unless i really like them bu this one was amazing so i just had to review!

I thought it was great the way at the begin of each part you said at 13 shane and Tess etc... really good idea you dont see many one shots like this :)!

And i can so imagine Nate giving Tess a hug such a Nate or should i say nick thing to do ;)!

X
Suuz112 chapter 1 . 10/19/2008
That was the most beautiful oneshot I've ever read.

It truly was. It touched me, and you totally showed Tess wasn't a bitch at all, deep inside. And you showed how a parent can ruin a kid's life, just by not giving them enough attention.

I hope you'll make more of this stuff, it's really good.

Your writing is awesome, too. So don't stop!

Sushi.
zaxscd chapter 1 . 10/19/2008
Holy shizzle that was amazing. I loved the way Tess's views of relationships were depicted through out especially with her parents. And any Shess makes me go weak at the knees. :p Awesome.