Reviews for No One Knows
Arcrys chapter 10 . 1/25/2010
8 months were a lot to wait, but this chapter was beautiful! Keep it coming!
Arcrys chapter 9 . 1/25/2010
I thought Katie was going to go slow about the news!

Great update
Archrys chapter 8 . 1/25/2010
Wow, it was really intense... poor Katie. Great job
twin who likes to travel chapter 10 . 1/22/2010
A month between updates is better than none at all. I was satisfied with how it turned out. Now, maybe you could let me know what you think of my stories since I don't remember you reviewing any of mine.
kiloriley chapter 8 . 4/24/2009
I liked the reference to the Schyler Fisk/Joshua Radin song. Nice! :)
peanutpea chapter 8 . 4/4/2009
ok that was hot! and sweet, i'm glad katie came back to her senses! great chapter.
hunterwm chapter 8 . 3/23/2009
aw (blushes) just for me? thanks

so alex and katie? HOTT.

i'm glad they didn't have sex though. i think it's sweet that she wants to wait for jessie. alex is being such a god friend. i loved this chapter )

hmm i think you have something there. running miles nd miles a day more chapters..brilliant!
twin who likes to travel chapter 8 . 3/22/2009
I'm still reading this story, and I'm glad Katie and Alex didn't go all the way. I'm curious to see what you're going to have happen beween Jessie and Katie next.
not-here-leave-a-message chapter 8 . 3/22/2009
wow. the imagery in the beginning of this chapter was exquisite! just...perfect.

and i'm glad Alex is going to be there for Katie, cause god knows from the reaction in this chapter that she'll not only need but be grateful for the support.

i honestly can't narrow down what i loved about this chapter. the writing was amazing, i can't even say to what extent i enjoyed it. but it was awesome, just know that.

and i have been reading this story, i definitely like it but time for reviews has sadly eluded me. :(

keep up the good work, though.

and i can't wait for that j/k confrontation! and that line that alex says about not "going straight to the 'i love you' bit" made me laugh. i could totally see the whole thing playing out on the movie screen in my mind. yes that's random, but a compliment, so. :)
hunterwm chapter 7 . 3/22/2009
so i realized you review like...ALL of my chapters and i should really return the off, i love the story. it's hard to make it exactly like the show b/c there relationship started just as the series ended.

i love that jessie is starting to become jealous, i can't wait to see what happens.

and i don't know if you answered this before but the character this like an O.C. thing? ont that i think that this is turning into a marissa/alex story...i just want to get a good picture or alex, and knowing that she's olivia wilde will help.

i love the interaction between jessie and katie, and how nervous she gets around her.

favorite line thoug "She smells like chocolate pancakes." i don't know why, but that was so cute and random and quite frankly, hilarious.

anyways, keep updating. )
peanutpea chapter 7 . 3/19/2009
no... why is katie blowing off jessie? :( i know alex is hot, but c'mon jessie is her soulmate ;P
hannah chapter 6 . 2/8/2009
great update!
vero chapter 6 . 2/7/2009
OMG! Well i can't blame Katie... Alex is smoking hot! hehehe

So no more Hayden?

Nice crossover!

brokenpath chapter 6 . 2/6/2009
Oh, that is very good. I like the complexity in your really makes me want to know what is going to happen and how things are going to work out. And I like how you are taking your time with Jessie's realization. It's painful to have to wait, but the waiting makes it better.
vero chapter 5 . 12/7/2008
Wow... Alex is in the fic and she likes Katie and the feeling is mutual! That is... a bit weird

Love the SR mention... too bad it was cancelled