Reviews for Boo!
cookie.panda-roo chapter 1 . 8/27/2013
haha, kinda cute :)
goldacharmed chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
HAha, this story is awesome! It's so like Rukia to not know what was wrong and for Ichigo to be crazy bashful about it.
Ben10 madness chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
"She's just a ghost",said a Bulbasuar,"Whats the big deal?"

That was Rukia's cue. "Boo!" She intoned in a deep voice.

"Holy shit!" said the Bulbasuar. "Karin your brother had a hooker in his room!" THE BEST PART!
zunaira ghazal chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
LOOOL! wow that was funny :D good job! :)
Ardent Flame chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
Oh god, this is EXCELLENTLY done. I applaud you! I literally bowed over and slammed a fist on my desk with laughter when the Bulbasaur claimed Ichigo had a hooker. This is one of the most brilliant oneshots I've read. Incredible quality, great story. You have a fan.

-Light's Fiery Dragon
darkami chapter 1 . 3/23/2012
Love!

Ichigo is so funny when he's being a prude.
ficklejam chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
I remember reading this story two years back or was it just last year...? Anyway, this made me laugh again like mad, God you're so good
ichirukitard chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
ROTFLMAO Man, that was hilarious! XD

Gosh, I'm still laughing while tying this review. LMAO: "People! GUYS! Any minute!" Poor Ichigo, having a tough time in convincing Rukia to change. He is just so overprotective of her 333 It's so funny that it took Ichigo a long time to make Rukia agreed with him a little, but it only took Bulbasaur's one comment to make her changed. :D And LMAO on that "BOO!" idea. I could easily picture the whole scene and couldn't stop laughing about it.;p You really do have a great sense of humors XP I thought I couldn't laugh anymore but the last comment with "I have a crush on Pikachu," and about Ichigo was happy that she didn't wear Yuzu's Chimchar costume, had me laughing like crazy again. LOL. This fic really made my day. Another one going into my favorite. ) BTW, I really loved your IchiRuki's fics; you wrote them very well and very IC, plus you wrote them so cute, sweet, and funny. I loved it! I hope to read more of this couple fic from you. Keep up the good work! )
Kaidou chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
Oh, Ichigo, you poor sob... *snicker*

Playboy bunny? Classic. Ichigo had good reason to worry.

Definitely a favorite.

Kaidou
pandapple7 chapter 1 . 1/12/2011
haha! that was so cute! and HILARIOUS! my favorite line is "Rukia had a sexy toe. God help him." it made me laugh so loud! haha teenage hormonal thoughts...oh ichigo! great job! :D
ceiyn chapter 1 . 4/6/2010
great! really funny & cute! XD
Nathan J Xaxson chapter 1 . 12/24/2009
Absolutely hilarious. Of course, it completely ignores the fact that Rukia is generally obsessive about her modesty and would never dare dress in anything truly skimpy, but quite funny. Ichigo's conflict over it was also well expressed. Nicely done.
darklori chapter 1 . 11/2/2009
That was so cute, and funny. Loved it!
hitdapanicbutton chapter 1 . 9/16/2009
“Holy shit,” said the Bulbasaur. “Karin, your brother had a hooker in his room.”

Hahahahahaha

I can't stop laughing (even as I write this)

And still can't even after rereading it again and again

Hilarious!