Reviews for Atrophy
Bocilovegsr chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
Now, I like that episode with this ending better, thanks :)
neener00200 chapter 1 . 10/22/2008
Glad to see you writing CSI again! :) You took a horrible ending and gave us a bit of least they're talking.
narabelle chapter 1 . 10/22/2008
yay bout time you wrote another story I miss seeing my alerts from you. Good version of that eps ending if only the CSI writing crew could take some ideas from your collection.
ishotsherlock chapter 1 . 10/21/2008

Moo Marie chapter 1 . 10/20/2008
That's telling them! You go girl!
sdbeth chapter 1 . 10/20/2008
Thanks for writing that. I fervently wish that they did talk as she left because I don't really want to think about it if they didn't. Thanks for providing a reasonable resolution and the writing was very in character which is why it seems so plausible. Take care.

gsr4ever chapter 1 . 10/20/2008
Nice job. I would like to have seen them talk before she left too.
clayfish32 chapter 1 . 10/20/2008
Hooray for no atrophy!
caz1969 chapter 1 . 10/20/2008
great story.

We all live in hope
sidlerocks chapter 1 . 10/19/2008
Yeah, well, the last two episodes didn't make me cry, but your story did. He'd just damned well better go join her...

Nice job, as always.
angry penguin chapter 1 . 10/19/2008
I honestly didn't think that you would write CSI again. I am so happy that you did. This is truly a beautiful piece of fanfic. You have this amazingly

brilliant way of providing an explanation true to the characters of things that might perplex us. This should be an added scene to the future DVD.
jtbwriter chapter 1 . 10/19/2008
Thank you for letting there be hope again...and for a

very believable "what if?"!
ilovegsr chapter 1 . 10/19/2008
I miss your CSI/GSR stories. Piper told me you were done writing for GSR. I hate to hear that. You are great and I love reading them. Thanks for writing this, it was great as usual.
SARA SIDLE GRISSOM 09 chapter 1 . 10/19/2008
Wow that was painful. But anthing you write is great
bordercollie chapter 1 . 10/19/2008