Reviews for My Hero is You
Mr. Invincible chapter 17 . 8/18/2015
Great story!
sierra chapter 17 . 11/19/2011
I really like the stories where Batman has a daughter. This one is really good but I like a lot of action, especially with the main character there in the middle of it. This is a really good story and the plot is great. I also like how the character is the same age as me because I can actually understand where she is coming from. I can't wait to start on the sequel!
erica.phoenix .16 chapter 6 . 10/28/2011
Love the Irony! Abby's telling Batman about her issues with her father, not realizing that Batman is her father! Ha Ha!
WTF chapter 2 . 10/12/2011
sorry I didn't read your whole story, so I can't really comment on it buuut... Bruce disappeared when he was in Uni, so he was around 20, 21, and Abby is 14 when he comes back so basic maths would tell us that Bruce and Rachel were around 14 when they had her... Wuzzgoinon wiv dat?
WTF chapter 2 . 10/12/2011
SHIELD chapter 17 . 1/24/2011
Well about rachels death and how will abby react somethng tells me that onces rachel dies abby could want revenge on the joker and maybe become something more like her father. Its possible.
8Abundance chapter 17 . 10/5/2010
your stories grreat can't wait to read more
Joi chapter 14 . 9/3/2010
Your Abby is quite unlikable, imo.
Serpentinia Malfoy chapter 17 . 7/2/2010
loved it ! omg, i can't wait to read the sequel !(squeal) i really want to see how abby and bruce's relationship continues to evolve.

xo-Serpentinia Malfoy-xo
Rhea Bleu chapter 8 . 4/20/2010
i can't seem to like your character. she is simply annoying. i thought this story would have been about the angsty relationship between bruce and his daughter. i'm not really feeling the hate. it's as if he was gone for the weekend, not seven years with no explanation. maybe if your character was older and more mature, i could have related to her
ElldenStorm chapter 17 . 3/27/2010
Well, definately enjoyed the story! As for the sequel, now that Abby is in the know, I'd love to see her involved abit more, not necessarily in the action but perhaps in the support role on her free time.

Also, concerning Rachel and her Death and Dent. I'd really perfer that while Rachel is 'seeing' Dent, that it's more casual and she's not really decided yet. But at the same time she's getting closer to Bruce again. I really was upset with the reboot, that they focused Bruce into more monogomous relationship mold, and then killed off his main love interest, instead of the 70s and 80s mentality that he has a new squeeze ever single movie. The playboy is for show, but we all knew he loved Rachel. It speaks to the times, 70s and 80s and even the 90s were somewhat primiscous, but these days, it's not something to applaud, rather those stable, monogomous relationships are. So, please invest in Bruce and Rachel! She needs to live to see the next movie please, though that doesn't leave you much wiggle room with Dark Knight plot!
Anbu Fox chapter 17 . 3/1/2010
Just finished reading your Story! I really liked the plot and how you fitted Abby into the story:) Can't wait to read the sequel :D
Green Arrow Girl chapter 17 . 2/28/2010
I know I haven't reviewed before, but I really enjoyed this whole story from start to finish. I believed in the characters and the way you added them to the original plot line of BB and so all that said, I no doubt look forward to the next one! Keep up the good work.
Madness is me chapter 17 . 2/28/2010
Can't wait for the sequel!
Torie46 chapter 17 . 2/28/2010
I liked this story. I was hoping you'd update today since I hope every Sunday you would. The only thing I would change in the next story would probably be the romance between her and Aaron. Might be a good idea that when Rachel dies they pull apart on the fact that Abby would be lost in her grief over that. I don't think, other than the party at Bruce's penthouse that she should have much interaction with the Joker. Yeah, she'll try to help Batman save Rachel and maybe be there at the end when Batman proves that not everyone would kill. But I think she'd have more interaction with Harvey Dent than she would the Joker. Maybe she could try to help him at the end when Harvery tries to kill Jim and his family. I also think her relationship with Bruce would get stronger until Rachel dies. Then she'd blame him and that would break it and cause them to later realize that they need each other.