Reviews for It
wheresmywings chapter 1 . 8/1
*just cryes* it's so beautiful!
WiseGirl47 chapter 1 . 8/26/2013
Aww
nepalipranshu chapter 1 . 7/13/2013
My cats are now in my room, alarmed at how much squealing there is going on (Not really. I don't have a cat, I'm scared of all animals except for fish) But I really loved your story :D It was probably the sweetest thing I've ever read...
Sarah chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
This is the best one yet! I thought the movie didn't capture Hermione and Ron's romance as it did in the books, but this is truly amazing! I felt it was more on the books, it was so incredible! LOVE IT!
osxclara chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
BEAUTIFUL! I thought I was going to cry, i love it
ThePrankPulledByTheTwins chapter 1 . 9/27/2011
I absolutely love it. Beautifully written.

Amazing job.
lucianaforever chapter 1 . 9/21/2011
LOVE!
brilliant incandescence chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
I think my absolute favourite part of this story is how Ron gets a guilty pleasure out of Hermione's insecurity about their relationship.
Bluerain22 chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
This story definitely had It!

Great fic, sweet proposal. Thank you very much for sharing.
charativa chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
I quite liked that. It was well written and brought a smile to my face. Ron's so cute in his inquisitive nature. I could see Ron proposing like that. Hermione and Ron make a beautiful couple. :)
scsdegrassifan chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
awwww IT thats cute
N. E. Won chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
This was a spectacularly written story. I love it and I love you for writing it!
LShbm chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
This is so cute, I loved it (:

But... I have a question. Is Ron naked in this? Like while he's proposing? Because you wrote that he got a towel for Hermione, but never for himself. Either way, even if you imagined him being naked, I'M going to imagine he had a towel being around his waste because the idea of walked around then proposing to Hermione butt naked disturbs me. :D Haha good job (;
simmi63 chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
I love this, it's so sweet, but not the typical kind of proposal, it's more of a, well, Ron style proposal. He didn't do what most guys do and set up the perfect romantic atmosphere, he just. . . asked, and it fits them.
SilenceIsCompliance chapter 1 . 6/18/2010
Awww. It's so sweet! This is cute!