Reviews for The Artist's Model
Blushing Brunette chapter 2 . 6/7/2010
Ome, I love your style of writing so much. How old are you?
Blushing Brunette chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
Such an awesome story so far. I love your way of writing. It's refreshing to read something I actually can understand. (; keep up the good work.
samy1128 chapter 25 . 5/27/2010
I really like the story and exited to know bella's you'll update soon,I can't wait
Jdkwosms chapter 25 . 5/14/2010
I love this! It's so enticing with such a beautiful blend of words and a rich description of everything! It's an amazing story that is wonderfully written! Please update as soon as you can, I cannot wait for the next chapter!
Peace Love And Vampires chapter 24 . 4/11/2010
Right

I know that you actually have a life and stuff .. but it has been a friggin year since you last updated ... and we have heard .. nothing.

so if you arent going to update .. then can you atleast drop us a note or something?

cuz that would be good.

AND i do beleive you saying that you were going to update later on in the day ... well that didnt happen.

I not trying to be a like .. horiible or anything .. cuz i know it can come across that way when someone is constantly going "UPDATE UPDATE".. so yeh... and update would be good.

your story is awesome. and I hope you continue.

THANKS

Peace Love And Vampires

x
insertnamehere123 chapter 25 . 4/3/2010
please update it has been over a year since your last update. I really love this story
TheAngelInYourNightmare-Savvi chapter 25 . 3/29/2010
"Incroyable incredible. That pretty much sums up my French vocabulary. Next update could be up as early as later today, but definitely by tomorrow! I figure you guys deserve that much. As usual, leave me your thoughts..."

You lied. Its been way over a day!
Coldplay123 chapter 25 . 3/17/2010
This is a refreshing, great take on the twilight charactors, this can even stand as a great story on it's on you are a very talented writer and please update soon, I read your story and I can't wait to see their lives progress, marriage, children, This story is fantastic!
sliveredroses chapter 25 . 2/20/2010
this is cute!

-sr
alycaly chapter 25 . 1/8/2010
I really like this story! I want to know what Bella's reaction is when she comes for dinner...but it looks like the story hasn't been updated for quite some time. Are you planning on finishing it?
weeloren chapter 25 . 1/1/2010
good story so far continue writing
Peace Love And Vampires chapter 25 . 1/1/2010
Ok dude,

seriously its been A YEAR !

cuz its fine and cool if you decided that you didnt want to write anymore but could you tell us that ?

Cuz it is a good story and people really like it , so you should tell us if you wanna stop ..!

so please update or something ..

and I know you get like a billion reveiws saying this and it can get quite annoying , so sorry ..!

X
hopper5101 chapter 25 . 12/22/2009
soo... Are you still writing this story? I really like it and hope that you will update soon... after all in the last chapter you said definetly by tomorrow...that was two months ago... I'm not trying to sound snobby or anything so if I did just ignore it please, but will you update soon please?
LadyChery chapter 25 . 12/19/2009
This is such a wonderful story. Hope you update soon
colla-popin chapter 25 . 12/17/2009
update soon

i hope bella likes the house
1,147 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »