Reviews for The Artist's Model
OhCamilla chapter 3 . 10/24/2008
this is really good, i can't wait to see where its heading!

cammy x
stupid-unrealiable-vampire chapter 3 . 10/24/2008
Hmm, I just read an absolutely dreadful fic before this one, so it was quite refreshing to know that SOME people on here still know how to write a good story. Kudos...:)
Twilight's Abercrombie chapter 3 . 10/24/2008
Reslly good omg u should continue lol
Love-Obsessed chapter 3 . 10/24/2008
GREAT JOB! Fabulously written! Have the next chappie up asap, kay? :)
Unerose93 chapter 1 . 10/24/2008
mjuyhnbgtrfv chapter 2 . 10/21/2008
I love it so much!

I can't wait to read more of this amazing story!

I can say I'm already soo addicted to it!

Please please update as soon as you can!
beijing buttons chapter 2 . 10/19/2008
Aw! Poor Edward. I can practically feel his pain of being alone. I would have figured that his past love was Tanya or someone like that.

"Rosalie knew that a great half of the world thought she was a conceited and stuck up snob, but in reality, she had a fear of becoming to close to someone."

It's actually "she had a fear of becoming TOO close to someone", but other that, flawless conventions! And the vocabulary is used very well.

Sorry, in the other review I meant to write one-thousand plus instead of 10...LOL!
bitemeplease235 chapter 2 . 10/19/2008
gah! more soon please! do you know how hard it is to not be able to read about bella and edward interaction? ARGH! ;)
fruitflyxo chapter 2 . 10/19/2008
I really really like your writing style.

And I like how Edward is more extreme. I've always loved the really deep, dark Edward.

I'll be waiting for chapter thre. :D

Bee :)
fruitflyxo chapter 1 . 10/19/2008
wow! awesome set-up.

i can't wait to read more. :)
Aiedail01 chapter 1 . 10/19/2008
Ooh, me gusta. And I usually don't like all-human stories. I love your writing style though. Can't wait to read more!
beijing buttons chapter 1 . 10/19/2008
I really enjoy you work, it's style is refreshing. I was wondering if you would want help editing? This story has great potential, it could go somewhere and probably be one of those 10 review stories.
my little chickadee chapter 1 . 10/19/2008
What a fascinating premise. I enjoyed the descriptiveness of his studio, etc. Nicely done. I look forward to reading more.
bitemeplease235 chapter 1 . 10/19/2008
this sounds so interesting! i really want to hear more soon, cause this has great potential. more please!
1,154 | « Prev Page 1 .. 67 74 75 76 77