Reviews for Oh Yeah, He's a Total Beast
zachary andrews chapter 1 . 1/25/2009
you did a good job so pleas make more
XrhiaX chapter 1 . 1/21/2009
O.0 3 ... 2 ... 1 ... ROFL LMAO LOL WTF OMFG HAHAHA!

YOU ARE TWISTD AND SICK, BUT IN A GOOD WAY... i guess... ew.
hey chapter 1 . 1/16/2009
that was hilarious
Kataangboy17 chapter 1 . 1/15/2009
This was hysterical and really well written and exciting to read. I love how you took a sexually twisted viewpoint of the kataang relationship. I actually laughed at loud after reading the ending. Bravo!
gayson chapter 1 . 1/7/2009
LOL! omg loved it i was freakin lmao tword the end :P
avatargurumaster chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
This story was so funny. I was laughing so loud after I read this. Please read my story "Avatar the Last Airbender book 4" and then review. I need good writers like you to review my story.
Aryck1095 chapter 1 . 12/4/2008
He stood up and kissed her lips softly. “I'll go get my staff,” he whispered, grinning from ear to ear.

Katara replied, touching his nose, “I'll get the tape.”

*bursts out laughing* Man, this has got to be your best oneshot. I was laughing my head off the first time I read this. Suki and Toph going on about Aang's fetish... where the Hell did you come up with that?

I wonder what Katara and Aang are going to do with tape and his staff... Perhaps another oneshot is in order? An M-rated one?
samtana chapter 1 . 12/1/2008
Wow, this review cannot fully express my speechlessness. I laughed a lot, though. Great line: "Perfect lying weather."

Is Aang really a "quiet one?" I never thought of him that way.

-samtana

P.S. Gross. In a good way.
Lanthanon chapter 1 . 11/30/2008
Love the er, naughty, girl talk between Suki, Toph and Katara.
Inkinhart chapter 1 . 11/15/2008
O.O...
Alastor Vega chapter 1 . 10/31/2008
"Get the staff"? Man, you really do need to watch the quiet ones. I did not saw that line coming.
CyPsy chapter 1 . 10/28/2008
Simply hilarious. _
WizKid94 chapter 1 . 10/28/2008
OMG! this definately has to go straight to favs! xD my, my aang, didn't know you had it in ya!
Roxxy0067 chapter 1 . 10/27/2008
LMFAO! Oh, THAT'S going on the favorites!
my trancey inspiration chapter 1 . 10/24/2008
hahaha

I never imagined Suki and Toph ganging up on Katara...that was great

No wonder they 'conducted business' in such a quiet manner. Naughty, naughty.

Ha! classic...