Reviews for Oh Yeah, He's a Total Beast
NotebookPaper chapter 1 . 10/30/2009
xD

OMG Made of WIN! 8D

I think it's so funny how we girls can talk about this stuff, how some get embarrassed and so forth. You captured that very well here. Suki seems pretty over-sexed, but that's fine with me, considering Sokka is a fricken stud. xD

I think Katara was handled perfectly in this piece, especially since some kinks can be a little hard to talk about. Even though you said you don't think they have "sick sex" I like how you ignored it for this piece, and how normal it was for Aang and Katara to talk about it in private.

Toph was adorable. I love her crude attitude. Considering "Letters" has Tokka action in it, I was a little surprised that there wasn't any jealousy, but then that wasn't the point of this piece. Maybe get gruff attitude counts for it? Anyway, speaking of "Letters," I'll be getting around to reading that either this Sunday or sometime next week. I can't wait! 8D
ask09 chapter 1 . 3/23/2009
eww, LMAO
zachary andrews chapter 1 . 1/25/2009
you did a good job so pleas make more
XrhiaX chapter 1 . 1/21/2009
O.0 3 ... 2 ... 1 ... ROFL LMAO LOL WTF OMFG HAHAHA!

YOU ARE TWISTD AND SICK, BUT IN A GOOD WAY... i guess... ew.
hey chapter 1 . 1/16/2009
that was hilarious
Kataangboy17 chapter 1 . 1/15/2009
This was hysterical and really well written and exciting to read. I love how you took a sexually twisted viewpoint of the kataang relationship. I actually laughed at loud after reading the ending. Bravo!
gayson chapter 1 . 1/7/2009
LOL! omg loved it i was freakin lmao tword the end :P
avatargurumaster chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
This story was so funny. I was laughing so loud after I read this. Please read my story "Avatar the Last Airbender book 4" and then review. I need good writers like you to review my story.
Aryck-The-One chapter 1 . 12/4/2008
He stood up and kissed her lips softly. “I'll go get my staff,” he whispered, grinning from ear to ear.

Katara replied, touching his nose, “I'll get the tape.”

*bursts out laughing* Man, this has got to be your best oneshot. I was laughing my head off the first time I read this. Suki and Toph going on about Aang's fetish... where the Hell did you come up with that?

I wonder what Katara and Aang are going to do with tape and his staff... Perhaps another oneshot is in order? An M-rated one?
samtana chapter 1 . 12/1/2008
Wow, this review cannot fully express my speechlessness. I laughed a lot, though. Great line: "Perfect lying weather."

Is Aang really a "quiet one?" I never thought of him that way.

-samtana

P.S. Gross. In a good way.
Lanthanon chapter 1 . 11/30/2008
Love the er, naughty, girl talk between Suki, Toph and Katara.
01110011 01101000 01101001 011 chapter 1 . 11/15/2008
O.O...
Alastor Vega chapter 1 . 10/31/2008
"Get the staff"? Man, you really do need to watch the quiet ones. I did not saw that line coming.
CyPsy chapter 1 . 10/28/2008
Simply hilarious. _
WizKid94 chapter 1 . 10/28/2008
OMG! this definately has to go straight to favs! xD my, my aang, didn't know you had it in ya!
46 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »