Reviews for The Book that Destroyed Braincells
Escaped Ninja chapter 1 . 7/31/2010
this was great, I got over twilight. you could just keep it as a one-shot.
ry0kiku chapter 1 . 5/26/2010
brilliant...simply brilliant :)
GogglesAndVideoGamesOhJoy chapter 1 . 3/14/2010
*flails*

IT CAN'T BE OVER XP
BloddyRose13 chapter 1 . 5/12/2009
I was a Twilight fan... then i realized something as soon as it got popular... the book is one of the most well-written pieces of crap about vampires i've ever read. So congats, this book truely does kill brain cells and poor Light and L, they were forced to read in. nice job!
Sneer chapter 1 . 3/25/2009
lol! the scary part is...its happening O_O
Reaper-Lawliet chapter 1 . 3/5/2009
XD

I never thought I'd ever see an anti-Twilight Death Note fic...

I really should've reviewed this eariler.

ANYWAYS. Twilight is so overrated and Mary Sue Land times ten. Thank you for taking the time to write this.

Update soon!
stupidityismyname chapter 1 . 2/20/2009
that Twilight book annoys the hell outta me. i also lost a few, maybe all, of my braincells that i couldn't think anymore.
The Sleep-Deprived Writer chapter 1 . 2/9/2009
Read Twilight the first time and liked it.

Second time (still reading), creeped out by the fact that Edward was stalking her and she was flattered. Also laughed my ass off at the sparkle scene. And pointing out how stupid she is with various things (please tell me how the hell she's observant when she's just that dumb). Don't like it anymore. :D

Imaging L afterward...

L: Agg. That book was a trap by Kira to make me loose all ablility to think!

Light (thinking): I read it too. So we're still on par mentally.

L: (Demon Voice) Burn it.

Light: Gladly.

(Twilight burns)

Misa (comes in): There's sequels!

L and Light run out of room screaming.
My Sublunary Soul chapter 1 . 12/31/2008
Well. I don't care /how/ little time it took you to materialize this story - it had to be done. My God, Twilight is THE single most overrated slop I have ever had the misfortune to behold, and I thank you for taking even fifteen minutes out of your precious life to create an anti-Twilight portion of webspace. And you must conserve it, indefinitely. There aren't enough people in the world who are sane enough to see how worthless Twilight really is.

I thank you for your courage. -salute!-
LovingAssault chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
This is brilliance in the form of an anti-twilight fanfic.

*bows to Navi-Chan*
SerifFluoride chapter 1 . 12/6/2008
I love you...you're the best.

*Big bear hug*
Tsuki No Shuurai chapter 1 . 10/27/2008
Yes! Someone else who recognizes how terribly brain cell deadening Twilight is!

This was rather funny, although your dialogue punctuation could use a little work. When you have a line of dialogue followed by "So-and-so said," then you should put a comma at the end of the dialogue, before the last quotation mark. Also, you should starta new paragraph every time a new person speaks. That's all ;)
gongon1050 chapter 1 . 10/20/2008
Bravo to you. I despise the fact that that "book" is so popular. It's pretty much a crappy vampire fanfic that some "author" wrote up because she can't get a date herself. Hell, I've read better roleplays on GAIA that made more sense than that.

Even worse, I think I've read a better Mary Sue/Gary Lou/Author places self in anime, than that drivel they call a novel. We get enough of that horrid $hit on this site, so there's no need for more.

I say the book, author, and anyone who follows the idiotic parasite that is the twilight (yeah, I didn't capitalize it, that's cause it isn't important) "series", should be burned alive.

*end rant*
CutiePieYata chapter 1 . 10/19/2008
this is funny even though i like twilight and i actually like bella but it still is funny good job
glitterlavalamp chapter 1 . 10/19/2008
I love Twilight.

...and I'm not going to flame you, because it's about time someone wrote a fic like this. as much as I love the first book, it is pure popcorny fluff, and Bella needs to be drowned in boiling oil. so thank you, you have the support of at least one Twilight-lover!