Reviews for Designated Driver
slashlover27 chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
That was so cuteee lol.
red instead of blue?
noooo
Raw instead of Smackdown?
heavens forbid
coke instead of pepsi?
unheard of
loved it :) poor Santino
Eediva chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
God, i reckon Cm punk and i would clash- I hate pepsi. hehe, Suppose there'd be more coke for me to drink then!

Funny Story!
Rhiannon Leigh Black chapter 1 . 1/16/2009
I FEEL HIS PAIN. No, really I do, most establishments here only serve coke (which, and this is gonna sound weird, is too sweet for my liking), and, if I go bowling with my co-workers? Our bowling alley has a bar. Guess who gets stuck not only being the DD, but fishing the alcoholic out of the bar when it's his turn to bowl? Yeah, that'd be me. Straight Edgers get the shaft. [

Other than that, I was highly amused by this entire fic. Awesome work, but you already knew that. ]
Queen Islanzadi chapter 1 . 10/23/2008
Haha, that was random. I love the last line.
CrazyGirlofManyNames chapter 1 . 10/20/2008
Aw poor Punk and maybe Santino shouldn't drive...
TJ Sparkles chapter 1 . 10/19/2008
LOL. "I'm too depressed to carry on." I'm with Punk there, Pepsi is SO much better than Coke. Loved the little comparison where Pepsi and Coke were compared to RAW and Smackdown. I guess that means that Smackdown is so much better than RAW.

And I see Jericho drinking red wine and popping my sparkly collar. This was great.

Tina
ThrashMetalQueen chapter 1 . 10/19/2008
HAH HAH PUNK FAILS.

COKE PWNS PEPSI. As does Mt. Dew! I love that stuff! :D

And hahahaha, I loved the ending. It was epic. :D
Nikki-Cullen-Black-Jonas-Omaro chapter 1 . 10/19/2008
I really like your story. Keep writing
Sunny's Priceless Dream chapter 1 . 10/19/2008
I get mad when I go somewhere and they only have coke. I hate coke. It's horrible. I see where Punk is coming from.

I'd get drunk with Santino. How fun would that be?

THIS DOES NOT SUCK!

I love it.
jojocheer28 chapter 1 . 10/19/2008
lol, very funny! loved it.
Edward's Josie Black chapter 1 . 10/19/2008
Woo for being in a CM Punk mood! I really want to read that story now...But I shouldn't, because if I don't finish my homework, I won't be able to watch RAW tomorrow, and that would be a horrific tragedy. D:

I love it. Aww, poor Punk. I don't blame him-I get depressed when places don't have Coke Zero. But I understand that a lot of places don't. But no Pepsi? :(

And, oh, dear, I can just see Santino forgetting and driving on the "wrong" side of the road. .

XD I thought you were done with amusing one-shots? Not that I'm complaining, of course. - This was lovely.
The Rated R Superstar chapter 1 . 10/19/2008
EPIC WIN!

Jack and Coke is good.
CrystalxShip chapter 1 . 10/19/2008
pepsi is butt

dude,id so drink with jericho

and i love jack and coke,my favorite