Reviews for Ichi Rasuto Saisoku
TaraBecca53 chapter 1 . 6/7/2014
I really enjoyed this story. It really tugs at the reader's heart. There aren't many spelling mistakes so it makes the story more fluent and easy to read.
Also, you could incorporate the saying "Ichi Rasuto Saisoku" into the writing more. As a reader, I don't know what it means, so the story would be more effective if you explain the meaning somewhere. I infer that it means something like "I love you" or something like that, but I'm not sure.
Thanks for the story!
Dragon Rhapsody chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
I know this story... It's from that tonghua song right? Hmm... Matt and Mello version, sweet
HeartBeatFailure-x chapter 1 . 10/19/2009
After i read the word leukemia i wasnt sure if i wanted to carry on lol. My sister died from it at a young age, and i hate it when people try to reenact it as though they know whats going on. I understand some people would do, but i loved the way this was written. It wasnt too graphic (a good thing in this case) and it was utterly believable.

Well dones

K.
SirWritesVeryLittle chapter 1 . 9/3/2009
why itchi why did you make matt die? *cries like baby in courner*
YagamiNeko chapter 1 . 4/19/2009
I KNEW Matt would die while Mello was racing. Mello really is a great friend to do that for Matt :)

"That was how Matt helped me. He treasured his life. Even though he was in pain, he pushed himself to give me a smile to cheer me up." That seriously made me tear up. How sweet of him to create a foundation dedicated to Matt. This truly was a terrific story! :D
Client 91802 chapter 1 . 3/4/2009
Love it. So sad, so sweet. Laughed till it hurt when I read the "Imagay" part. Still laughing. So awesome. Why didn't I think of that?

Matt-kun! *sob sobeddy sob*

He always dies. So cruel.

Ending was sort of an expected-but-unexpected thing. You know, how you want something to happen, but you know it won't, and everything just ends badly and you cry, and cry, and cry, and cry, and now I'm just dribbling so I'll stop.

*sob*

Keep up the good work, both of you!

:P
ForeverMATT chapter 1 . 11/25/2008
I'm in tears at the moment. To me, the summary made this seem like it was gonna be a bit fluffier, which is why the ending surprised me. I like it though. Anything that can tug at my emotions is EPIC, in my opinion. I actually cried for this ficlet!

Great job on it!

I loved it!
Mail And Mihael Keehl chapter 1 . 10/20/2008
omg, this story was so sad! I just happened to have read it while I was listening to "Sayonara Solitia"...made me tear a bit! T.T Great job!
miss atari chapter 1 . 10/19/2008
awh -sniffles- kudos to you, love. this actually made me do more than just tear up. i actually cried. i love it.
BloodyCandles chapter 1 . 10/19/2008
hehe, I'll go delete the copy I have in my account then! I REALLY love your writing though Matsu-chan! I love the parts in our story you write! Continue writing, or face the wrath of MELLO!

Hehe, Love you!

-Mello
puddingcup chapter 1 . 10/19/2008
OMG that's so sad! -cries- tears are really about to fall from my eyes... not kidding.

This was the CUTEST SWEETEST story i have read in a long time

Thank you!