Reviews for Bella's New Life
nbrian72 chapter 5 . 3/22/2012
are you conituing the story
Princesa11 chapter 5 . 8/2/2011
hope you finish your essays soon and update soon
MyJournalSecrets1 chapter 5 . 10/31/2010
Are you still updating?
WithAGrainOfSalt chapter 5 . 1/23/2009
Dude, that sucks! Your sister is a total bitch! If I ever did that to my sister I would probably wake up the next morning with all my hair cut off. (revenge is sweet *insert evil laugh*) Anyways, I really like your story so far and I can't wait to see what happens next. Try to update soon!
starting anew chapter 5 . 1/22/2009
Oh, my God! That's terrible :( Have you and your sister made up yet? If one of my brothers ever did that to me I would have cried for ages and then beat up the brother who did it. Well, I do hope terribly that you can finish all your essays in time.

Au revior

Cordialement, Plate Captain

P.S. Good luck :)
Chrystal Cleare chapter 1 . 1/17/2009
This was a little confusing, but it does make a little sence if you think about it. Anyways, great job!
lexiecookiebaby chapter 5 . 1/11/2009
Dont worry about it, take your time and re-write when you can.

I understand how are you feelin', that happen to me once, it's awful but you can do it again just breath and calm down. you have my support for whatever you need, if you want to talk to someone just tell me.
high-off-skittles-XP chapter 5 . 1/11/2009
look at my review for Another Chance. I feel for you completely...again.

l8r g8r

TheCanOfShazam chapter 5 . 1/10/2009
im sorry to hear about your computer, but i can't wait until you start posting again
A is for Angel chapter 5 . 1/10/2009
thats ok take all the time u need
StanziWood chapter 5 . 1/10/2009
Omg babe I am so sorry! Thats awful!

We'll beat her up.
high-off-skittles-XP chapter 4 . 12/29/2008
this seems like a great looking story and i can't wait for new chapters. update quickly please! :3

l8r g8r