Reviews for My Firefly
the white winged angel chapter 5 . 2/12/2009
You packed emotion into every word. Beautiful. The last scene really hit me, what a perfect place for that scene, it wouldn't have made as much impact if you had put it at the beggining. You are obviously very intelligent, it shines through you're writing. The whole thing was genius.
Kristal chapter 5 . 11/19/2008
Oh freaking a! These stories of these two are freaking depression- but oh so good! I think they are now my favorite ship!
darkravenkb226 chapter 5 . 11/15/2008
when i saw the villians episode i thought it worked too. i like this pair. looking forward to that sequel
Cat Yuy chapter 4 . 11/13/2008
I'm rereading this but I just wanted to say how much I loved this exchange:

"He continued grinning. “My apologies, Elle, I wasn’t prepared. Though, I don’t think prophylactics and high-voltage electricity are a good combination. I can see some painful occurring. I guess you weren’t taking any preventative measures either.”

“Okay, you don’t give hormonal treatments to a sociopath… And so beside the point!” She stormed off.

Gabriel continued waxing, “I mean these are extreme measures, but it’s not like a vasectomy would stick. There’s also tubal ligation, but where you gonna find a doctor crazy enough to root around inside you with metal instruments…"
henrybass chapter 5 . 11/7/2008
i loved the last two chapters, they were just the cherry on top. i loved how gabriel made the ring, that was just amazing and i loved the ending. you made me tear, and i think i might actually begin to cry in a second. thanks for writing [:
Beth Elia chapter 5 . 11/1/2008
I love this story! I personally agree with the theory that Elle is little Noah's mother. It just makes sense.
76 chapter 5 . 10/30/2008
it was good and a bit crazy

but i would have liked to see the writers of the show include Nate being with his nephew

again great job with this fic
syelle chapter 5 . 10/29/2008
love the ending.. it was a softer way to end it.. still sad about what happened but it was touching

can't wait for the sequel
FireChildSlytherin5 chapter 5 . 10/29/2008
Aw, love the story! I am been thinking of who the heck is the mother of little Noah. But you never know, Noah could be the Older Noah that got turned into a child. hehe. That would be funny and twisted Fate. :P

Anyway, Elle is one of the females so far in Heroes that I have my money on. So far.
balletflats chapter 5 . 10/28/2008
The reality that you have created with these characters is so delicious and plausible and well written, it’s insane. I was captivated the moment I began reading it; I read the first chapter and actually couldn’t stop reading it until I finished it. I really enjoy the depiction of Sylar and Elle’s relationship and of all the characters. As well, the style of your writing is so engaging and exquisite; one of my favourite parts must have been that entire paragraph in Chapter 2 when Sylar was being electrocuted:

"It was a religious experience. . . Never had Sylar been so aware of his body or his body so aware of itself. . ."

Can’t wait for that sequel! Oh, have you ever thought of posting it on community./sylarelle?
getl0st chapter 5 . 10/28/2008
Aww, what a beautiful ending. I'm looking forward and awaiting the sequel!
MaiSnape chapter 4 . 10/27/2008
This was a great story. I'm going to guess that you finished it? Since it says that you finished it at the bottom of the chapter. It was...it was great. I don't think that it could have really been written any other way. Not unless you wanted to go into more in-depth detail with the whole pregnancy, the marriage, stuff like that. This fourth chapter could have been turned into several different chapters. But I think that you did a great job and I'll be sure to read some more stuff from you in the future :).
getl0st chapter 4 . 10/27/2008
Elle was pretty funny this time around and so was Sylar. Good chapter, looking forward to more!
syelle chapter 4 . 10/26/2008
Gabriel turned the first joint of his right ring finger to gold.

“That’s kind of permanent, you know,” she warned.

“Marriage is supposed to be.”

ok.. that part is weird but aww at the same time

sad it had to end the way it did :(

can't wait for your sequel though
Alexander Ripley chapter 3 . 10/24/2008